• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
39 replies to this topic | 125 praises

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:05 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Fight fight fight

Beregond, Vratenza, Tianmo, Weez911 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:54 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I thot ish basketbrawl  :grin:

Fight fight fight

Everybody was kung fu fighting . . . . . . . HOOOO!  [laugh]

Should let the Globetrotters play  . . . no fight one.  -_-

Thaiyotakamli, Vratenza and BanCoe praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:11 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

who start first?

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:12 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Think the Aussie.
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:38 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I thot ish basketbrawl :grin:

Everybody was kung fu fighting . . . . . . . HOOOO! [laugh]

Should let the Globetrotters play . . . no fight one. -_-

Nice pun intended hehe
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:52 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So who win the fight (not basketball) ?

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:57 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

So who win the fight (not basketball) ?

Philippinescos home ground   [laugh]  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:16 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They have too much energy liao, even after playing the game they still have extra energy to fight?!  [laugh]

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:33 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got summon the diplomat or not?

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Whistle already blown for the foul for Pinoy, just let the referee handle. But the other Aussie player retaliate revenge by purposely elbow the Pinoy player. That's where all hell broke lose.

Weez911 praised this

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:25 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

so both side DQ?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:13 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Long wrong time ago...I joined a football club...every other game we played ended up with brawl...the manager suggested to the management to convert us to boxing team instead.

Those were the days...I don’t miss😅

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:31 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Whistle already blown for the foul for Pinoy, just let the referee handle. But the other Aussie player retaliate revenge by purposely elbow the Pinoy player. That's where all hell broke lose.

I think the washout made the filipino player pekcek, resulting in unsporting behaviour. Not that I condone the Aussie, but the pinoy deserved it  <_<

In sports, you want to give, must also accept. My amateur mantra  :D

Tianmo praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:55 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

😂
Count-Bracula praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:57 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

representing your country means a lot. you are the face of hour nation and this is how you behave. it is a disgrace. 

yes you defend but you must not attack. let things cool down and the respective authority to take actions. 

i dont like all these people that give sport a bad name. 

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:06 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Long wrong time ago...I joined a football club...every other game we played ended up with brawl...the manager suggested to the management to convert us to boxing team instead.

Those were the days...I don’t miss😅

I think only basketball and football game high chance would ended up with brawl?! You seldom see brawl happen in other sports game?! Lol.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:10 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

I think only basketball and football game high chance would ended up with brawl?! You seldom see brawl happen in other sports game?! Lol.

Ice hockey? No fight cannot end game.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:10 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U forgot about rugby, American football, hockey, ice hockey and WWE?

Edited by Adrianli, 03 July 2018 - 09:11 PM.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:14 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

They call rugby a gentleman game, they dun fight.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:14 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Those sports also might ended up brawl ah!?  [sweatdrop]  Looks like sports people have too much energy to spare la.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: australia worldcup, fiba and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users