• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
92 replies to this topic | 481 praises

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:43 PM

countach
  • countach
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

after work just wanna go home and kun.... alight at mrt...kena swarmed by insurance agents, salesman outside mrt stations and the new 'recruits" aka charity agents....

please lah.. i know you got job la but i srsly wanna get the fkkkkk home la bro.... get the fkkk outta da weyyyy man.. sigh...

anyone here also feel the same way???? 

SGCMmadman and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:43 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just treat them as invisible if you don't want to talk to them.

This has been going on for decades.

Doppel and Beregond praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:56 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

These people already become a permanent resident outside MRT who keep pestering you de. Just walk away from them lo. 

Doppel and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:37 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

after work just wanna go home and kun.... alight at mrt...kena swarmed by insurance agents, salesman outside mrt stations and the new 'recruits" aka charity agents....

please lah.. i know you got job la but i srsly wanna get the fkkkkk home la bro.... get the fkkk outta da weyyyy man.. sigh...

I swerve when they come my way and double up . . . . they cannot catch me.  [laugh]

Not this month though . . . I will tell them "Ehhh . . . rushing home for WC!!"  :secret-laugh:

Camrysfa and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:52 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Property agent also.

Blocking the common way.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:56 AM

countach
  • countach
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Property agent also.

Blocking the common way.

yes yes ! 

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:01 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

most of the elites here "what is mrt?"

Neutrino and Albeniz praised this
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:01 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Comprain to smrt lo. Say these ppl are blocking the walk way.

1 Anonymous member praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:06 AM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Market is so bad now?  Thot property very hot, buyers automatic flock to show flats, not need agents to peddle!

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:07 AM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I will just smile and walk off. No need to treat them like pests..cos we dun know what they have been through..Im sure no one will wan to do this kind of job unless they have no choice...

perhaps they have been displaced by FTs? :D

RadX, Othello, RH1667, RogerNg_185295, Atrecord, Doppel, Tkseah, 11 other members and 4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:20 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

They should just inter-sell.

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:25 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

it depends  

[sly]  :D

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:31 AM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I just smile, shake my head, and walk straight through without saying anything . And I don’t slacken my pace. Come to realise that you stop walking, you are stuck.

The only people I stop for are students in school uniforms who are doing surveys for school projects, cuz my kids told me how difficult it was when they had to do such public surveys and people just don’t help. So, for school kids, I will help.

Edited by Loki, 04 July 2018 - 10:33 AM.

Beregond, Atrecord, Doppel, SiLangKia, pi3142, Fuelsaver, Camrysfa, 2 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:34 AM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

because i have a chow bin, most of them don't approach me.  :grin:

sometimes if those promoting credit cards pester, i just tell them i am an undischarged bankrupt and walk away.

SGCMmadman, chryst, Camrysfa and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:35 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I just smile, shake my head, and walk straight through without saying anything . And I don’t slacken my pace. Come to realise that you stop walking, you are stuck.

The only people I stop for are students in school uniforms who are doing surveys for school projects, cuz my kids told me how difficult it was when they had to do such public surveys and people just don’t help. So, for school kids, I will help.

same here...but with my face, none of the insurance agents approach me...so i'm safe...hahahah

Atrecord and Hoseyboh praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

same here...but with my face, none of the insurance agents approach me...so i'm safe...hahahah

What face?  :blink:

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:42 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

What face?  :blink:

maxresdefault.jpg

Kyrios, Ichibawa and Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

maxresdefault.jpg

:slow:  :o  [sweatdrop]  :lll._.:

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:45 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

you ask BanCoe lah..he dun dare go school anymore.... [laugh]

nazerath praised this

Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:10 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I will just smile and walk off. No need to treat them like pests..cos we dun know what they have been through..Im sure no one will wan to do this kind of job unless they have no choice...

perhaps they have been displaced by FTs? :D

It's like who wants to be bald when they can have hair. Sometimes life got its up and down and I will still treat them as a human.

You may be a successful person, and you definitely can look down on them. However what goes round comes round. There are things like karma and retribution. One can choose to dismiss these theories.

I think if got a choice, they will not want to stand there and prey on people.

Edited by RogerNg_185295, 04 July 2018 - 11:11 AM.

TameDriver, Camrysfa and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: insurance, charity, rants and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users