Deer spotted on BKE

RadX

Your points are fair and valid.

However not so when it becomes personal, especially when I have chosen to ignore and not replying.

Good

Keep it that way.

You notice I dun reply to brick brats too

They hv their say, I have mine

Period!

It is cos you so anal and alwes reply you opening your backside for more fire

Haaaaaaa

So i ask again

Weather hot, was that you I saw running ? Lol

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

Good

Keep it that way.

You notice I dun reply to brick brats too

They hv their say, I have mine

Period!

It is cos you so anal and alwes reply you opening your backside for more fire

Haaaaaaa

So i ask again

Weather hot, was that you I saw running ? Lol

Not talking about you, you so gan jiong reply liao?

Edited by DACH

ð

I know you have your limits on your jokes.

Anyway I don't want to talk about this anymore. Don't want another thread to close again.

Back to topic.

Talking In General you twit... before your menses start

Lol

ð

I know you have your limits on your jokes.

Anyway I don't want to talk about this anymore. Don't want another thread to close again.

Back to topic.

Ya dun make close my dear deer thread

I hunt you down like a deer

Lol

Supersonic

Talking In General you twit... before your menses start

Lol

Ya dun make close my dear deer thread

I hunt you down like a deer

Lol

Answering your question: weather hot, I stay indoors.

Hypersonic

Wild deer and wild boar is quite tasty....

any place to have it in SG?

Go boleh land.

Deer on BKE? So the deer come from bt timah nature reserve? We have deer in the wild?

Possible the deer comes from night safari? [confused] So many deer there.

• Praise 1

another deer spotted this morning.  Looks like deforestation chasing them poor things out.  The duck truck fella got down and aided it back to the forest

Very much saddened by the multitude of recent wildlife running across PIE/BKE, the mama boar pregnant with multiple new borns, the previous dear that was knocked down and died, wild boar families migrating visibly along hillsides and this...

And they say intruding the nature reserves have little impact on wild life..

I wonder if the people at the top even understands the implication of their actions.

• Praise 5

Our elite is very creative one ....

Since now it showed some animals still unsure of the bridge , our elite will spend 100M to promote the bride to the animal community via various media.

let not discredit the animals. many of them don't attend school so they can't read. However looking at themselves they would noticedo their picture on the bridge.

shd put a mirror there like this..then @dach can see himself piaking  [:p]

• Praise 2

beside the satellite disk! got animals drawing on the bridge.

What good does the drawings do?

To help the animals identify the bridge??? [confused]  Or maybe for human PR wayang purpose.

But seriously, fence it up so that animals do not attempt to cross the road and cause injury to itself and road users. 

Hopefully some Garmen body reads this and take action quickly B4 it cause a more serious accident.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Very much saddened by the multitude of recent wildlife running across PIE/BKE, the mama boar pregnant with multiple new borns, the previous dear that was knocked down and died, wild boar families migrating visibly along hillsides and this...

And they say intruding the nature reserves have little impact on wild life..

I wonder if the people at the top even understands the implication of their actions.

If the people at the top understands, then many things would not happen liao?!  [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Time for me to research on recipes for deer meat, since I drive on BKE often... :D :D

On a serious note, 1 eco bridge for the entire stretch of several km on BKE seems a little too little. Let hope the authorities will review the need for more in the near future.

• Praise 5

Time for me to research on recipes for deer meat, since I drive on BKE often... :D :D

On a serious note, 1 eco bridge for the entire stretch of several km on BKE seems a little too little. Let hope the authorities will review the need for more in the near future.

concur as there seems to be a mas migration out from Macritchie with the Thomson Line

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Think when they built this eco bridge already quite a big project, took quite sometime to complete. If want to build another one, dont know how long will it take?!

The Eco link bridge is fenced up...small animals can go through. sambar deer might be too big...I could be wrong though.

https://www.nparks.gov.sg/gardens-parks-and-nature/parks-and-nature-reserves/bukit-timah-nature-reserve/ecolink-bke

If bridge is fenced up, no wonder this bridge is under utilized by animals.

are wild boars common sightings in Kranji? this one tresspass Kranji War Memorial...

pqBFWew.png?1

Checking out it’s relatives
  • Praise 1

concur as there seems to be a mas migration out from Macritchie with the Thomson Line

Totally agreed. Could be one of your brothers from Bt. Brown reincarnation ya...

↡ Advertisement