• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:22 PM

Shawrac
  • Premium member
    Shawrac
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can Anyone VW car owners, advise if u had such experience code?

The code came out but it goes away after some distance. But this had been coming back a few time already.

As no error code when I drive to workshop. They can’t check for me!!!

Don’t feel comfortable.

Thanks
Changes so far:
K&N Air filter, KW Spring, 17" BBS Rims

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:31 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The code came out but it goes away after some distance. But this had been coming back a few time already.

Don’t feel comfortable.

Thanks

select the car pic.. the error should be there till you switch off the car

Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:26 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't the mechanics check for cracked vacuum hose when some intermittent "brake servo failure" code occurs?

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:07 PM

Shawrac
  • Premium member
    Shawrac
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Cracked vacuum hose. Wow. This sound bad!!

Will look into it

Don't want to be in bad shape then found the problem
Changes so far:

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:16 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Don’t feel comfortable.

Thanks

check if your car brake fluid low or not. if low just top up and monitor a while first before doing any major stuff

Posted 09 July 2018 - 07:16 PM

Shawrac
  • Premium member
    Shawrac
    4th Gear
    Author Image

check if your car brake fluid low or not. if low just top up and monitor a while first before doing any major stuff

Good advise. Something that I had outlook
Changes so far:

Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:40 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I thought mechanic is able to dump out error code from OBD?

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    6th Gear
    Author Image

all codes are stored in the ODB, just need a scanner for reading them out.  all pro VAG cars are built this way

every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:23 PM

Shawrac
  • Premium member
    Shawrac
    4th Gear
    Author Image

all codes are stored in the ODB, just need a scanner for reading them out.  all pro VAG cars are built this way

Thanks for the advice!

I thought mechanic is able to dump out error code from OBD?

Cos when I went down, the error code is gone after travelling a while

But it comes on & off.

So when I am at the workshop, don't see the error code so cant track!

Changes so far:

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:15 PM

Shawrac
  • Premium member
    Shawrac
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Seem like it is good that not much VW owner got this issues. Cos till date seem like no one have gotten this issues before. Cos no actual case reply.

Hahahaha
Changes so far:

Back to Volkswagen Auto Club  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: touran, fault, code, brake, servo and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users