My 3 days with a VW Golf GTI

Adrianli

Supersonic

The fun at 99 bends South Buona Vista Rd only last about 10 mins.

Not enough. [laugh]

10 min? Eh...even SBS bus doesn’t take 10 min to cover 99 la dei

Supersonic

10 min? Eh...even SBS bus doesnât take 10 min to cover 99 la dei

7-8 mins.

Around there la.

Because last time I drove there was behind a SBS bus that keeps stopping at every bus stop along the road.

7-8 mins.

Around there la.

Because last time I drove there was behind a SBS bus that keeps stopping at every bus stop along the road. ð¢

Was fun if there is no slower vehicle in front. Despite the hump, its the quick change of direction that is engaging. Usually i will end up at kent ridge park.

For those test driving cars at leng kee, may wanna ask ur se to bringu to jervois rd to test out the handling. I tested the TT and A5 coupe there, can really feel the difference between the 2 in terms of playfulness

7-8 mins.

Around there la.

Because last time I drove there was behind a SBS bus that keeps stopping at every bus stop along the road.

Supersonic

guys, there are certain things which bro Adrian cannot say openly la... want to know then pm him :XD:

• Praise 1

Supersonic

guys, there are certain things which bro Adrian cannot say openly la... want to know then pm him :XD:

But this not a paid advertorial rite? Why cannot say from a personal viewpoint?

Supersonic

But this not a paid advertorial rite? Why cannot say from a personal viewpoint?

the 3 days use of the car is sponsored by VW and MCF... i believe bro Adrian has already provided his personal viewpoint by saying the car is not for him due to his height.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

the 3 days use of the car is sponsored by VW and MCF... i believe bro Adrian has already provided his personal viewpoint by saying the car is not for him due to his height.

It was stated as a lucky draw, not paid advertorial or sponsorship. But nvm la....

Hypersonic
(edited)

Don’t make things hard for him la.

He already mentioned the sales lady is reading this thread...haha.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

The gearbox issue i think still ?????

I say it with all sincerity and I will say it no more.

THERE is NO issue with WET DSG.

Having say that, there will be one or two that may fail out of many units in Singapore. But far fewer and very rare occurrence.

Almost to the point of really sway, than a wet DSG with NO mod up lorry.

So there is NO issue to begin with wet DSG unless you trying to stirr...

• Praise 4

Supersonic

Donât make things hard for him la.

He already mentioned the sales lady is reading this thread...haha.

Haha....no lah, don’t tink VCS is making bro Adriani wriite under duress. Maybe juz different priorities perhaps. Nothing wrong.

Btw, Jeremy Clarkson owns a GTI too as a daily driver and he’s 6ft 5in. Since VCS marketing ppl (n potential GTI customers) are reading this thread, maybe give VCS a more positive return on this marketing exercise (n hopefully the boss will continue w it...lol) with Clarkson’s review below. Quite funny too:

https://www.driving.co.uk/car-reviews/clarkson/clarkson-review-2017-volkswagen-golf-gti/amp/

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Haha....no lah, donât tink VCS is making bro Adriani wriite under duress. Maybe juz different priorities perhaps. Nothing wrong.

Btw, Jeremy Clarkson owns a GTI too as a daily driver and heâs 6ft 5in. Since VCS marketing ppl (n potential GTI customers) are reading this thread, maybe give VCS a more positive return on this marketing exercise (n hopefully the boss will continue w it...lol) with Clarksonâs review below. Quite funny too:

https://www.driving.co.uk/car-reviews/clarkson/clarkson-review-2017-volkswagen-golf-gti/amp/

Haha, a funny review indeed.

He gave up driving manual transmission.

↡ Advertisement