Will the Elantra finally dethrone the Altis in 2018?

With VES strangling Toyota and Nissan & Honda got no car to deliver, add the excitement in the new K3 and Elantra thread, rest of 2018 is the raise of the Korean. 

↡ Advertisement

Lol.

How would I know.

But I only try the shell helix 5w40 Hong Kong version once. 2000 I change out.

Dun like.

Some ppl say it's fake. But I dun think so.

Fake can sell so openly in Super market meh?

Nobody wanna test the oil. Even shell dont test.

Hello Bros,

Who know Elantra first transmission oil change at what mileage?

May i know for the S spec the spare tyre come with normal 15" steel rim or sport rim? I only can remember for elite version is sport rim.

Another question, the 5 years free service which the agent said is covered and labour. but this mean cover everything like EO, filter, gasket ... how about the transmission oil, plug, during the major service?

And if they give free EO what kind of oil they give mineral or semi or fully?

I am about to book the car...

July new car registered in sg.

Look at the sedan category, I wonder y still got Toyota loyalists claiming altis n Vios r the top selling model in sg

post-162710-0-11664600-1534317754_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Look at the sedan category, I wonder y still got Toyota loyalists claiming altis n Vios r the top selling model in sg

Kia did badly?

Just brought my elantra recently. Satisfied with the purchase. Cheapest Jap/Korean car in SG after calculating PARF.

congraz and enjoy your new ride..

Hello Bros,

Who know Elantra first transmission oil change at what mileage?

May i know for the S spec the spare tyre come with normal 15" steel rim or sport rim? I only can remember for elite version is sport rim.

Another question, the 5 years free service which the agent said is covered and labour. but this mean cover everything like EO, filter, gasket ... how about the transmission oil, plug, during the major service?

And if they give free EO what kind of oil they give mineral or semi or fully?

I am about to book the car...

Free servicing only include engine oil, filter all these. But transmission oil is not included.

Is this list consider the month that car is booked or registered?

I heard K3 new facelift need to wait till sept or oct then will arrive.

Free servicing only include engine oil, filter all these. But transmission oil is not included.

Is this list consider the month that car is booked or registered?

I heard K3 new facelift need to wait till sept or oct then will arrive.

Registered....

Just brought my elantra recently. Satisfied with the purchase. Cheapest Jap/Korean car in SG after calculating PARF.

Ya... Elantra is one of the best deal liao.

U can see from their sales record.

Honda and Hyundai, followed by Toyota

Mazda sales dropped drastically (80%!) in July, probably due to mazda 3

Good pricing by Hyundai in a very competitive category and great results for them

• Praise 6

Good pricing by Hyundai in a very competitive category and great results for them

These few months not easy for mazda.

Used uber sales plus Ves surcharge for mazda. Not surprise their sales will drop

Actually I should see the entire 2018 yr. Hyundai elantra profit quite high though they selling price is the lowest. Their features n spec r pretty decent n exterior quite nice.

For the next few month will be Korea cars n Honda market liao. Sibei buatahan those toyota loyalists keep telling altis n vios r the top selling models. Come on la, these two model design, specs n price r recipes to encourage ppl don't buy their cars

With PHV Mazda 3 cars flooding the second hand car market, it is understandable that their compact model is not selling well.

More ironic is don't understand why they removed the 2 from their lineup.

Hope the new 6 and revised priced CX5 will help them to increase some sales.

In 2014, bought a used Honda stream '08 from KM (100,000 km) with 1 year warranty. Must take 1 year aig car insurance. Each 10k km servicing cost near $300. Labour & parts. In a year cost near $700. At the same time, changed radiator fan and back damper free.

My point is that I think is cheaper to take up service package as agent will do preventive maintenance on other parts.

Cheaper to do outside but owner lacks expertise to change "going to be bad Parts"

In 2014, bought a used Honda stream '08 from KM (100,000 km) with 1 year warranty. Must take 1 year aig car insurance. Each 10k km servicing cost near $300. Labour & parts. In a year cost near $700. At the same time, changed radiator fan and back damper free.

My point is that I think is cheaper to take up service package as agent will do preventive maintenance on other parts.

Cheaper to do outside but owner lacks expertise to change "going to be bad Parts"

Depends on the individual. Some drivers prefer the part to break down before they change while some do preventive changes before it happens. If the mechanic advises the former to change, they will think the workshop is trying to eat their money. In the end, it is how much trust you have in the workshop to believe they are acting in your interests and not only want to earn your money. 

↡ Advertisement