Will the Elantra finally dethrone the Altis in 2018?

Equipment level almost similar.

Elantra S with cruise control,keyless engine start which standard altis don't have.

Standard altis with electric tailgate,climate control which elantra S don't have.But if want those equipment can get Elantra elite which is still cheaper

than Altis standard.lol....

There is!Don't be surprise.

But cannot deny,altis is 15k more expensive than elantra.lol....

15k only. Got difference? Sometimes COE change more than that.

↡ Advertisement

15k only. Got difference? Sometimes COE change more than that.

Haha,of cos got difference la!

15k not 1.5k leh!

A drop of 5k coe only is enough to attract many people chiong in to view car.lol.....

Haha,of cos got difference la!

15k not 1.5k leh!

A drop of 5k coe only is enough to attract many people chiong in to view car.lol.....

Ok. IMO, 15k no one will notice. So you look up to those who bought a car in 2013? Where COE was almost 100K? 

Ok. IMO, 15k no one will notice. So you look up to those who bought a car in 2013? Where COE was almost 100K? 

Bro,we talk about car price difference,not coe difference la!

Since you bring out yr 2013,i go sgcarmart make a search.

With 92k coe,elantra elite is selling 149k.

With 92k coe,altis top spec is selling 154k.

Only 5k difference?

Now 15k difference?

So is it last time elantra selling too expensive or altis selling too cheap?lol.....

Or maybe omv between the two similar during that time?

Edited by Sktan10

Bro,we talk about car price difference,not coe difference la!

Since you bring out yr 2013,i go sgcarmart make a search.

With 92k coe,elantra elite is selling 149k.

With 92k coe,altis top spec is selling 154k.

Only 5k difference?

Now 15k difference?

So is it last time elantra selling too expensive or altis selling too cheap?lol.....

Or maybe omv between the two similar during that time?

These high priced altis n elantra should have been scrapped already.

2016 Aug period

Elantra S trim is $95k

Mazda 3 std 97k

Altis std is abt $105k

And coe is abt 55k

Though when coe drop to $25k, we don't see the price drop by $30k

But now u see mazda 3 though have $10k surcharge but still able to sell cheaper than altis... U can see how greedy bm r but also cannot blame bm, u look at their supporters, so happily willing to pay extra so much. Ppl questions the altis owner why their cars so ex still kana scold by them. Where to find

Edited by Kia7200

2016 Aug period

Elantra S trim is $95k

Mazda 3 std 97k

Altis std is abt $105k

And coe is abt 55k

Though when coe drop to $25k, we don't see the price drop by $30k

But now u see mazda 3 though have $10k surcharge but still able to sell cheaper than altis... U can see how greedy bm r but also cannot blame bm, u look at their supporters, so happily willing to pay extra so much. Ppl questions the altis owner why their cars so ex still kana scold by them. Where to find

Supporters willing buy altis.if one day sales is bad, the price will go down. I am sure they have they are making lots of money. Definitely can reduce the profit margin further

They don't think like that one la.. 20-30k diff they will still buy altis. In their mind, Korea cars will break down very often n cannot last

I ever chat with a joker in hwz. He keep saying, " oh u c one the road where got old Korea cars"

Their eyes r blind. I saw so many avante, get, picanto, accent n rio. Renew coe one some more

Told u they cherry pick n have selective belief on things they like. And if u argue until they nothing to say, they will find out what car model u driving then start a war between ur car n their almighty altis la. Sibei despicable one la

Seriously, whoever pass those kind of "where got old korean cars" are really frogs in well.

I just came back from China biz trip and sat an over 10 year old Sonata that sped 100km/h from my hotel to guangzhou airport!

This is price diff by 15k no matter COE up or down this price diff is there more or less.

Can't praise you cos just praise you not too long ago.lol.....

You got a sharp eye.

Yes.coe up or down.There is always 15k difference between this two model.

• Praise 1

Seriously, whoever pass those kind of "where got old korean cars" are really frogs in well.

I just came back from China biz trip and sat an over 10 year old Sonata that sped 100km/h from my hotel to guangzhou airport!

Singapore cab I can't imagine their mileage per year... still see many first batch sonato cab running healthy....

This is price diff by 15k no matter COE up or down this price diff is there more or less.

What I meant is 15k difference is insignificant. Esp in Sg when our car prices can change by more than 15k easily just because of fluctuations in COE. So a person who bought an Altis in 2015 will look up to someone who bought Altis in 2013?

Supporters willing buy altis.if one day sales is bad, the price will go down. I am sure they have they are making lots of money. Definitely can reduce the profit margin further

For sedan, their sales really consider bad n their price also drop but I think one of the strongest their competitor is elantra. Quite hard to win in price. But I have to admit the FL for this current altis quite OK looking

What I meant is 15k difference is insignificant. Esp in Sg when our car prices can change by more than 15k easily just because of fluctuations in COE. So a person who bought an Altis in 2015 will look up to someone who bought Altis in 2013?

Garmen is the only winner in Coe system.

These high priced altis n elantra should have been scrapped already.

Actually most still held on to their rides. if sell now also lose a lot of money. but they can top up for a new one as consolation prize [smash]

• Praise 1

Actually most still held on to their rides. if sell now also lose a lot of money. but they can top up for a new one as consolation prize [smash]

Thought many will scrap to get back the high paper value and buy a new car?

They don't think like that one la.. 20-30k diff they will still buy altis. In their mind, Korea cars will break down very often n cannot last

I ever chat with a joker in hwz. He keep saying, " oh u c one the road where got old Korea cars"

Their eyes r blind. I saw so many avante, get, picanto, accent n rio. Renew coe one some more

Told u they cherry pick n have selective belief on things they like. And if u argue until they nothing to say, they will find out what car model u driving then start a war between ur car n their almighty altis la. Sibei despicable one la

you always like that say toyota owners, later you kena dislike again. i own an Oldtis too but i wont dislike you lah.   [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2