McDonald's Har Jeong Gai burger

Discoburg

there is  a video review on youtube ... the girl was saying the curry taste was more than the salted egg taste.

but guess i'll have to check it out for myself ... [inlove]

could be the smell of the curry leaves rather than taste of curry. Alot of ppl mistaken curry taste vs curry leaves smell, most salted egg and cereal dishes put alot of fried curry leaves one.. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

could be the smell of the curry leaves rather than taste of curry. Alot of ppl mistaken curry taste vs curry leaves smell, most salted egg and cereal dishes put alot of fried curry leaves one.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Curry leaves if crispy r nice when mix together w whatever they r cooked with.

Sometimes these foods r hits n misses, as the ingredients r like off the shelf kind, w artificial flavouring. Patties r oso frozen n processed

• Praise 2

Not a fan of Mc but these new burger and drumplet are really good. MSG coated?

Prawn paste chicken are salty nonetheless. There's no need for msg. After eating will make you thirsty anyway, so drink more water.

• Praise 1

Curry leaves if crispy r nice when mix together w whatever they r cooked with.

Sometimes these foods r hits n misses, as the ingredients r like off the shelf kind, w artificial flavouring. Patties r oso frozen n processed

Yah, curry leaves are really quite wonderful. I usually keep a package in the fridge ( anyway SS sell in a package and no loose ones), sometimes use to steam chicken, the smell is very nice. ^_^

The only burger I eat at McD is Mcspicy, i think only that one I can taste the actual chicken.  [laugh]  [laugh]

Prawn paste chicken are salty nonetheless. There's no need for msg. After eating will make you thirsty anyway, so drink more water.

and u drink coke, like that can die early lol

Twincharged

The only burger I eat at McD is Mcspicy, i think only that one I can taste the actual chicken.  [laugh]  [laugh]

I dunno if they still have it or not ... but the BK chicken broiler is the bestest on the menu.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Sigh. Was waiting for you to belanja me. :a-no:

Hello, you already ate it yesterday.
↡ Advertisement