Liverpool Football Club - 2018/19 season YNWA

Akula

Can see that arsenal is still trying to click as a team.

Sure will improve one.

Just wait till 3rd season [laugh] , just like Pool like that :D

which is really good situation to be in... when ox becomes fit (hopefully he'll be as good as before he got injured) again, it will add another good player to fight it out for a place.

i look at City last night, no KDB, D Silva and they were still very much in control. We need to rival that.

the position of Ox is looking a bit tentative at the moment.. esp with the summer recruits now being so highly impressive. 

Still OX can be a useful utility player either as a no. 8 or a wide forward.  The problem is if the current 1st team is fit, Klopp may only use Ox on less frequent basis. 

Well it is still early days as the current projection is that we probably will only see Ox back in action NEXT season.... 

the position of Ox is looking a bit tentative at the moment.. esp with the summer recruits now being so highly impressive.

Still OX can be a useful utility player either as a no. 8 or a wide forward. The problem is if the current 1st team is fit, Klopp may only use Ox on less frequent basis.

Well it is still early days as the current projection is that we probably will only see Ox back in action NEXT season....

Against park bus, play tough team, Ox I think is the better choice of the lot if he is fit. My opinion only of course.

won't lar... old and high wage... hard to sell

the 1 player which is questionable is Ozil. I think it was a panic decision to retain him by Wenger and hence he was extended under  huge wages to avoid the same situation with Sanchez. 

The problem is Ozil hardly looks like the same player since he first joined from Real.  He goes missing in big games and it is a huge curiosity why a few managers continue to keep faith with him... the last manager was the German manager at the WC..  the team plays worse when he is on the pitch.   It is a slightly different story when Arsenal plays the smaller clubs.. Ozil tends to play better and racks up the passes and assists..  but as  I mentioned, he seriously lack the big game mentality..  and based on such huge wage structure, you really question the wisdom.  

The likes of Auba, Lazaette, think they are slightly younger and should in theory command some transfer fees etc.  so not really deadwood even in a couple of years time. 

Against park bus, play tough team, Ox I think is the better choice of the lot if he is fit. My opinion only of course.

tend to agree esp if Klopp wants to break down park bus teams.. Ox can play as a no.8 or 10..  even with another no.8 as 2 advanced midfielder. Ox has high work rate and is muscular in his approach.  so adds abit of different dimension to Klopp's midfield 3. 

Still OX can be a useful utility player either as a no. 8 or a wide forward.  The problem is if the current 1st team is fit, Klopp may only use Ox on less frequent basis. 

The one trait that Ox was showing - and which nobody else in the team has since Coutinho left - is his ability to shoot from far. We have not have that dimension since the days of Berger, Redknapp, Riise, SG, Agger. He also has speed, which I hope he won't lose with this serious injury...

Well, let's hope he'll recover faster than expected, and maybe still contribute a bit towards the end of the season, when there might be more injuries.

It's good to have choices and more ways to score.

The one trait that Ox was showing - and which nobody else in the team has since Coutinho left - is his ability to shoot from far. We have not have that dimension since the days of Berger, Redknapp, Riise, SG, Agger. He also has speed, which I hope he won't lose with this serious injury...

Well, let's hope he'll recover faster than expected, and maybe still contribute a bit towards the end of the season, when there might be more injuries.

now you have Shaqiri

it is interesting to note that Ox was never known for his long range shooting abilities until he joined pool and having the benefit to be converted from a winger to a central midfielder.  

We should credit Klopp for unveiling this talent in Ox.. I much suspect klopp must have been encouraging him to shoot from distance. 

my small take on pool last nite game.

while no doubt that all eyes were on salah, it was Mane who proved to be the more handful one for the hammers.

milner is really a gem in the team just as what silva is to manchester city team.

it is interesting to note that Ox was never known for his long range shooting abilities until he joined pool and having the benefit to be converted from a winger to a central midfielder.

We should credit Klopp for unveiling this talent in Ox.. I much suspect klopp must have been encouraging him to shoot from distance.

Ox has always professed his preference to play CM, but AW thought otherwise.

my small take on pool last nite game.

while no doubt that all eyes were on salah, it was Mane who proved to be the more handful one for the hammers.

milner is really a gem in the team just as what silva is to manchester city team.

This small rivalry is good. Can see that after Mo's exploits last season, Mane tak boleh tahan. He is looking very eager and hungry. As long as both put the team before self, this can only be good

oh yah, he already looks like Ox being compressed vertically a little bit [laugh]

should be able to pack a long shot too...

yup, indeed. He scored more in a season with Pool than all the times he had been with Arsenal combined leh.

And he demo'ed his long shot abilities against... of all teams, City. So of course suddenly, everyone got to know [laugh]

can go and search youtube, many of Shaqiri's goals were long shots.
  • Praise 1

Ox has always professed his preference to play CM, but AW thought otherwise.

This small rivalry is good. Can see that after Mo's exploits last season, Mane tak boleh tahan. He is looking very eager and hungry. As long as both put the team before self, this can only be good

he just don’t think Ox is good enough to displace mentzil . For us, our winger is stronger then CM.. so having Ox In the middle is gods for us.
  • Praise 1

Can see that arsenal is still trying to click as a team.

Sure will improve one.

Just wait till 3rd season [laugh] , just like Pool like that :D

which is really good situation to be in... when ox becomes fit (hopefully he'll be as good as before he got injured) again, it will add another good player to fight it out for a place.

i look at City last night, no KDB, D Silva and they were still very much in control. We need to rival that.

we still have lallana.

won't lar... old and high wage... hard to sell

one important aspect. your board must be willing to support your manager in the transfer market.

pool board on evidence do support kloop.

good/bad news guys...

Lovren out for up to three weeks with injury http://www.espnfc.com/liverpool/story/3595870/liverpools-dejan-lovren-out-for-up-to-three-weeks-with-pelvic-injury

via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

not a bad news. at least the timeframe is verified.  

Matip is back in training.. so he may be ready for selection for next game onwards.

Latest is the Klavan may be offloaded in this window if a suitable offer comes along. I think there is some amount of risks given that Matip rarely plays through a season without injury. Lovren more reliable but currently injured. VVD also had a wrecked injury during 1 season at saints.  So there is no real ever-green CB in the squad. 

Unless Klopp has further intention in the next window to buy another CB.. hence this is just for purpose of making space.  

not a bad news. at least the timeframe is verified.

Matip is back in training.. so he may be ready for selection for next game onwards.

Latest is the Klavan may be offloaded in this window if a suitable offer comes along. I think there is some amount of risks given that Matip rarely plays through a season without injury. Lovren more reliable but currently injured. VVD also had a wrecked injury during 1 season at saints. So there is no real ever-green CB in the squad.

Unless Klopp has further intention in the next window to buy another CB.. hence this is just for purpose of making space.

imo Pool already short on CBs so i dont think should offload Klavan unless got replacement coming in...
↡ Advertisement