Liverpool Football Club - 2018/19 season YNWA

Akula

Supersonic

Reporting in.....

When season starting....

So his name going to be gunian??

dont forget Alishan also got shaonian zhuang ru shan ok...
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Now that Matip is injured, who will start along side vvd? Best centreback will probably miss first few weeks, thats leaves us with Klavan and Gomez.

Gomez is still young at 21. Unless he suddenly improves by leaps and bounds, he is still not ready to start. Wasn't that impressed with him last season. Klavan is just backup. Given that Lovren and Gomez were also out due to injury last season, I think we NEED to sign one more defender. I do not wish to see Gini or Milner as emergency defenders.

My thoughts is based on the context that we really want to challenge for the title this season!

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Now that Matip is injured, who will start along side vvd? Best centreback will probably miss first few weeks, thats leaves us with Klavan and Gomez.

Gomez is still young at 21. Unless he suddenly improves by leaps and bounds, he is still not ready to start. Wasn't that impressed with him last season. Klavan is just backup. Given that Lovren and Gomez were also out due to injury last season, I think we NEED to sign one more defender. I do not wish to see Gini or Milner as emergency defenders.

My thoughts is based on the context that we really want to challenge for the title this season!

of course its gonna be the best defender in the world :XD:

He's the best in his own world lah. Granted he did fairly well during the WC compared with his less than desired performance in EPL.

Supersonic

He's the best in his own world lah. Granted he did fairly well during the WC compared with his less than desired performance in EPL.

cant argue with someone who got into both UCL and WC final in the same year...
  • Praise 1

Thought got rumour we getting Lovren's centre back partner Vida? [laugh]

That fella ah? Looks like a contract killer! I like his aggression. I don't mind him if he as good as his WC perforamnces.

You dun CB.... Hahaha

By this sentence, i prefer to get Varane! Hee hee
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

That fella ah? Looks like a contract killer! I like his aggression. I don't mind him if he as good as his WC perforamnces.

You dun CB.... Hahaha

By this sentence, i prefer to get Varane! Hee hee

JM already chope Varane liao haha...

That would be Varane as he won both Finals.

:D

• Praise 1

(edited)

Danny Ings, Divock Origi, Lazar Markovic, Marko Grujic, Simon Mignolet to be sold.

Could net Pool 100m and Pool net spend could be only 50m.

More than paid for by CL run.

Edited by Jamesc

Danny Ings, Divock Origi, Lazar Markovic, Marko Grujic, Simon Mignolet to be sold.

Could net Pool 100m and Pool net spend could be only 50m.

More than paid for by CL run.

who are the Roberts to be carrot'ed? [laugh]

• Praise 1

Heard Karius considering leaving Liverpool in view of Allison's incoming. He is considering his options after knowing Allison is coming in to replace him as No. 1. He is furious over the fact that he was not consulted despite the assurances from Klopp.

I will say if there are suitable offers for him, he can leave. I rather keep Mignolet be No. 2 than having him around.

There is no basis for him to be furious after his performances and repeated costly mistakes. He should be glad if LFC keeps him as a No. 2 as I don't think any club in the right frame of mind would offer something decent for his services.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2