Where to repair toyota camry tomtom gps

darkwish

Anyone knows where i can get the touchscreen of the toyota camry tomtom gps repaired? am unable to press anything now and so the screen is stuck cant use the gps now even after updating the firmware and resetting. post-191983-0-50502300-1531816053_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Anyone knows where i can get the touchscreen of the toyota camry tomtom gps repaired? am unable to press anything now and so the screen is stuck cant use the gps now even after updating the firmware and resetting. attachicon.gifgps.jpg

Yours is 2010 camry?

I think only way is either to bear with it till scrap or change entire 2DIN head-unit to a new one.

Hypersonic

Give Autotrend at Toa Payoh a try. There’s a guy there called Wong whom I saw have a small space to repair stuff.

Look for the boss Darren first.

Yours is 2010 camry?

I think only way is either to bear with it till scrap or change entire 2DIN head-unit to a new one.

ya its a 2011 camry. was thinking if really no choice get a 2nd hand gps of the same thing to replace it 

Supercharged

ya its a 2011 camry. was thinking if really no choice get a 2nd hand gps of the same thing to replace it 

You are die die need the on-board GPS? 

I suggest you get the cheapest 2 DIN unit with apple carplay or Andriod Auto so that allows you to use your Google Maps as navigation.

Note that car-play will support Google maps in a few months time. Today it will be apple maps.

I suggest you get the cheapest 2 DIN unit with apple carplay or Andriod Auto so that allows you to use your Google Maps as navigation.

Note that car-play will support Google maps in a few months time. Today it will be apple maps.

hmm occasionally use it here and there. for now using phone if need to go anywhere unknown. emailed tomtom they werent useful at all. guess will try borneo motors and see how 

Supercharged

hmm occasionally use it here and there. for now using phone if need to go anywhere unknown. emailed tomtom they werent useful at all. guess will try borneo motors and see how 

Yah try and see what they suggest. I believe they will just offer you replacement of the currently installed with the newest Toyota 2DIN with built-in GPS that is used in new Altis, Camry, Harrier.

Both that and your current HU are BAD!

Suggest you go for nice Pioneer unit with Carplay/AA... probably same cost or cheaper.

The on-board GPS maybe able to assist navigation in tunnels. 

• Praise 1

ah well went down borneo motors nothing they could do either as its discontinued. only can find another same set to replace or change the whole HU elsewhere

may i know where you live.

so that i can suggest you which shop you need to go visit for replacement.

ah i stay in the west side bukit timah, bukit batok there.

↡ Advertisement