Traffic Police Gets New BMWs

Theoldjaffa

Supersonic

Nowadays never see any TP car on the road patrolling? Also dont know what car they are using now?

• Praise 4

Actually they can just use a Perodua or any budget car. Why spend $ use bmw. i had nt seen TP chasing after cars to catch drivers (ok la, went after mini lorry and trucks did seen before, but any car can do tat) anymore for the past 10yrs. They just park at rd shoulder with a speed gun, tats all.  [laugh] Anyway the most scary ones are those standing on the overhead bridge   [:|]

• Praise 10

Actually they can just use a Perodua or any budget car. Why spend $ use bmw. i had nt seen TP chasing after cars to catch drivers (ok la, went after mini lorry and trucks did seen before, but any car can do tat) anymore for the past 10yrs. They just park at rd shoulder with a speed gun, tats all. [laugh] Anyway the most scary ones are those standing on the overhead bridge [:|]

Bro, u nvr see don't mean no hot pursuit cases. U will be surprised.
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Actually they can just use a Perodua or any budget car. Why spend $ use bmw. i had nt seen TP chasing after cars to catch drivers (ok la, went after mini lorry and trucks did seen before, but any car can do tat) anymore for the past 10yrs. They just park at rd shoulder with a speed gun, tats all. [laugh] Anyway the most scary ones are those standing on the overhead bridge [:|]

True...I don't understand.

If they need brute force to pursue or chase after offenders,they could just buy a Kia k7 or the stinger with the 3.3L engine....powerful enough for such duties and yet not conspicuous enough to raise eyebrows.

And they shouldn't buy such cars like a Malaysian car.

Minimally a Elantra,nothing less.

Anything that is reliable and presentable is good

I propose this:

Basic patrol car: Hyundai Elantra or eqv

Mid grade patrol car: Hyundai sonata or eqv

Top grade pursuing car: Hyundai Grandeur 3.3L or eqv.

Ditch luxury, after all a police car is a workhorse.

Edited by Brass
  • Praise 6

Bro, u nvr see don't mean no hot pursuit cases. U will be surprised.

Bro, really nvr seen for the past 10yrs wor (u r rite, mayb hav but I didnt see, nt tat I like to see anyway), before tat yes, few times. I'm more surprise to see more and more ninjas on overhead bridge, and oh ya, Aye stationed speed camera triggering happy at 90km/hr so many  times.. wah lao

they should deploy a few more of such high tech , powerful and safer car. Cars that used by traffic police dept should be exempted from arf, excise tax and coe. With those concession, the cost of a decent car compare with a B&B car is marginal.

Hypersonic

Actually they can just use a Perodua or any budget car. Why spend $ use bmw. i had nt seen TP chasing after cars to catch drivers (ok la, went after mini lorry and trucks did seen before, but any car can do tat) anymore for the past 10yrs. They just park at rd shoulder with a speed gun, tats all.  [laugh] Anyway the most scary ones are those standing on the overhead bridge   [:|]

Police car is all tax and COE free.

I think is a new facelift 330i, older model is 328i.

320i should be single exhaust.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

Nowadays never see any TP car on the road patrolling? Also dont know what car they are using now?

Volvo S80.

30216801360_6135669933_b.jpg

Just saw them in the workshop in Wearnes last month.

Edited by DACH

True...I don't understand.

If they need brute force to pursue or chase after offenders,they could just buy a Kia k7 or the stinger with the 3.3L engine....powerful enough for such duties and yet not conspicuous enough to raise eyebrows.

And they shouldn't buy such cars like a Malaysian car.

Minimally a Elantra,nothing less.

Anything that is reliable and presentable is good

I propose this:

Basic patrol car: Hyundai Elantra or eqv

Mid grade patrol car: Hyundai sonata or eqv

Top grade pursuing car: Hyundai Grandeur 3.3L or eqv.

Ditch luxury, after all a police car is a workhorse.

You from Komocco? All recommend Hyundai....
  • Praise 2