Have you visited Orchard Ion Sky ?

carloverguy2017

Supersonic

Actually day time better can see more

But if want value for money should be pinnacle duxton

Different building different view la. Pinnacle duxton view maybe not as good as the rest, afterall it is only 50 storey high?!

Different building different view la. Pinnacle duxton view maybe not as good as the rest, afterall it is only 50 storey high?!

Yah although 50 storey but floor to floor height shorter than mbs 57floor or ion sky 52 storey.

Somemore pinnacle can only see raffles cbd but not whole sg. Best place to view should be mbs and better if u bring along bInocular

Ion Sky is 55 storey ( 218 metres )

Never been to MBS.. but if I were to spend $20 to get up, I find it ridiculous lah. 
I cannot imagine bring my family of 4 there and spend $80 to see Hong Keng .. WTF

Supersonic

Ion Sky is 55 storey ( 218 metres )

Never been to MBS.. but if I were to spend $20 to get up, I find it ridiculous lah. 

I cannot imagine bring my family of 4 there and spend $80 to see Hong Keng .. WTF

No need to specially spend $20 in Ion just to get to the Ion Sky lo. Maybe just happened you buy something from there and if free then go up see look see look la.  [:p]

No need to specially spend $20 in Ion just to get to the Ion Sky lo. Maybe just happened you buy something from there and if free then go up see look see look la.  [:p]

Yup that's what I meant too... while you get to Ion, did your shopping, no doubt you spend $20 on a purchase, then you can get up to Ion Sky to Look-See-Look-See.. end of the day we still bring home the purchase.

Unlike MBS... pay $20 to see Hong Keng, nothing to bring home, no door gift either.. LOLs

Supersonic

Yup that's what I meant too... while you get to Ion, did your shopping, no doubt you spend $20 on a purchase, then you can get up to Ion Sky to Look-See-Look-See.. end of the day we still bring home the purchase.

Unlike MBS... pay $20 to see Hong Keng, nothing to bring home, no door gift either.. LOLs

Got la, the photo you took up at MBS lo.