Jazz 1.5RS Mugen Spoiler or similar

kennyyy

Hi Guys, I'm looking for Jazz Mugen Spoiler. Any bros/sis here can recommend a gd shop in S'pore tat sell this subject spoiler or any spoiler tats similar (something like this?). TIA  ^_^  

post-217477-0-95141100-1532325963.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

This would be a very common spoiler that is easily found in SG. 

Hi Guys, I'm looking for Jazz Mugen Spoiler. Any bros/sis here can recommend a gd shop in S'pore tat sell this subject spoiler or any spoiler tats similar (something like this?). TIA  ^_^  

Haha just go to any shop that sells car accessories and you be able to find one. Try Paya Ubi, many years never go there liao.

I just googled and found miracle body workz. You can approach them.

Say like no say..thks anyway

I googled again and found another local company.

http://www.empirebodykit.com/product/honda/honda-fit-jazz

Ok, thks. Actually I also found a few (empire pretty famous but heard say price not cheap). As i live in west side, I ask here so that I can make just 1 trip to recommended ones without making many trips looking here are there. Ok, la, thks anyway. Cheers.

Haha just go to any shop that sells car accessories and you be able to find one. Try Paya Ubi, many years never go there liao.

I just googled and found miracle body workz. You can approach them.

Ok, thks. Mayb will try go see this 1st since its in west side.

empirebodykits has the mugen spoiler for jazz. yours is jazz 1.3 or 1.5? I'm actually looking for the RS style for jazz 1.3 but so far can't find online which shops have.

• Praise 1

empirebodykits has the mugen spoiler for jazz. yours is jazz 1.3 or 1.5? I'm actually looking for the RS style for jazz 1.3 but so far can't find online which shops have.

Empire have but they dont keep stock. For 1.5rs, I gotta remove the original spoiler (very small one, those 1.5 jazz u see on our sgp rd all comes with this) in order to fix the mugen type. After removal, the 3rd brake light is gone and not sure if underneath there's a original brake light there or not after the stock spoiler removal. Anyway, Empire can bring in but they cannot guarantee whether after install, it is compatible or not. Buyer need to take the responsibility. So in the end, I did not do it. :(

Urs is 1.3 type so it does not comes with the stock given spoiler. Taobao can get such spoiler. But, after u buy, some shops in Singapore have to fix for u. Price abt SGD60 - 100 I checked.  

The problem is, I dun see any Jazz in Sgp having this, so I assume, there's no "sample" to see. Tats why till nw, I had not done it. If the spoiler dun rest nicely on the car, or its too big, or too small in actual, the whole car looks ugly. 

Let me kw if u have other infos. Nw i'm thinking of JS Racing wing types. Looks nice on the web, however, also no sample to see on the rd. After 3yrs (when my this car not so new), I seriously will check. Hope by then some shops gt bring in.

Empire have but they dont keep stock. For 1.5rs, I gotta remove the original spoiler (very small one, those 1.5 jazz u see on our sgp rd all comes with this) in order to fix the mugen type. After removal, the 3rd brake light is gone and not sure if underneath there's a original brake light there or not after the stock spoiler removal. Anyway, Empire can bring in but they cannot guarantee whether after install, it is compatible or not. Buyer need to take the responsibility. So in the end, I did not do it. :(

Urs is 1.3 type so it does not comes with the stock given spoiler. Taobao can get such spoiler. But, after u buy, some shops in Singapore have to fix for u. Price abt SGD60 - 100 I checked.  

The problem is, I dun see any Jazz in Sgp having this, so I assume, there's no "sample" to see. Tats why till nw, I had not done it. If the spoiler dun rest nicely on the car, or its too big, or too small in actual, the whole car looks ugly. 

Let me kw if u have other infos. Nw i'm thinking of JS Racing wing types. Looks nice on the web, however, also no sample to see on the rd. After 3yrs (when my this car not so new), I seriously will check. Hope by then some shops gt bring in.

I ordered a minimalist spoiler from taobao, hopefully shipping wont be too ex. basically its just stick on top of the existing jazz 1.3 mini spoiler. The other taobao ones that come with brake light seems easy to install on your own, but anything involving electricals I do not like to change out. I'll let you know the outcome of my taobao spoiler when it arrives.

for your 1.5, if you want mugen style, you will have to buy the 1.3 brakelight. once you remove your mini-spoiler the brakelight cant be used with the mugen spoiler.

I ordered a minimalist spoiler from taobao, hopefully shipping wont be too ex. basically its just stick on top of the existing jazz 1.3 mini spoiler. The other taobao ones that come with brake light seems easy to install on your own, but anything involving electricals I do not like to change out. I'll let you know the outcome of my taobao spoiler when it arrives.

for your 1.5, if you want mugen style, you will have to buy the 1.3 brakelight. once you remove your mini-spoiler the brakelight cant be used with the mugen spoiler.

Ic, I think I kw which type u ordered. Yup, this type easy. I think Empire got 1 unit, black color, selling at sgd150, 1 mth ago I visited them. But, not for me becas I prefer the wing type, machiam those swift sport type. Ok, look forward ur spoiler pic when it arrives.

Ic, I think I kw which type u ordered. Yup, this type easy. I think Empire got 1 unit, black color, selling at sgd150, 1 mth ago I visited them. But, not for me becas I prefer the wing type, machiam those swift sport type. Ok, look forward ur spoiler pic when it arrives.

yeps, Empire told me they will always secure with screw, means will be solid, but for me I dont like to drill hole into OEM bodywork so I decided to get a very small lightweight one. 

Any shop recommendation for Gt wing spoiler for hatchback car?

I also looking for such shops. Apparantly nwadays all these shops like not exisit siah. Went ard checking, most shop dun even hav samples to see. Must order then they bring in. Wah lau eh.

I also looking for such shops. Apparantly nwadays all these shops like not exisit siah. Went ard checking, most shop dun even hav samples to see. Must order then they bring in. Wah lau eh.

Singapore Honda Jazz/Fit owners not as active as before. Last time almost every Jazz I see on the road are somewhat modified in appearance and performance with HKS exhaust. Now all the new Jazz I see on the road are as stock as the showroom one.

My advice is, just cross the causeway. Many workshops there do bodykits, carbon fibre bonnet, etc. Even their authorised dealer is selling the Mugen kit. https://www.honda.com.my/model/accessories/jazz

↡ Advertisement