• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
345 replies to this topic | 2,487 praises

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:49 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Its less than a week to National Day!

Look at the number of flags! [laugh]

A clear sign of unhappiness and dissent towards the establishment.

Malu-Lah Singapura.

Attached Thumbnails

• 37838833_10156664153694429_7164212424201994240_n.jpg

Vratenza, Uncle2, Spurman, BanCoe, Count-Bracula, Sunny, James996, 1 other member and 1 Anonymous member praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:51 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

PR spotted!

:D

post-25667-0-66374400-1533202903.jpg

Malu-Lah Singapura.

Edited by Vratenza, 02 August 2018 - 05:52 PM.

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:51 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Malu-Lah Singapura.

My neighbourhood also barely anyone put up.

Uncle2 praised this

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:57 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

PR spotted!

actually my level,  ( top floor)

i currently only notice 1 neighbour put flag.

( a MY PR family. )

now that i mention it, i gonna walk around and take a look at the rest . [;)]

Uncle2 praised this

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:57 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My neighbourhood also barely anyone put up.

Its not just one or two neighborhoods. Just look around the HDB blks around the island when u stop at red light. Many blks can count the flags siah! :D

Edited by Aaronlkl, 02 August 2018 - 05:58 PM.

Angcheek, Freeder, Camrysfa, Mercs, Spring and Sunny praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:03 PM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I will cringe when the Channel 5 or 8 commentators start to say things like how the President Halimah is soo deeply well loved and respected by her people blah blah blah as she starts to inspect the Guard of Honour....gulp..thats my only gripe..

Beregond, Spurman, Count-Bracula, Beethong and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:18 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Its not just one or two neighborhoods. Just look around the HDB blks around the island when u stop at red light. Many blks can count the flags siah! :D

A lot of flags are put up by rc members especially common areas.. I saw them putting up.. Haha..

Edited by Buadongdong, 02 August 2018 - 06:18 PM.

Turboguy, Freeder, Aaronlkl and Tianmo praised this

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:51 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ccb pap

Edited by Mockngbrd, 02 August 2018 - 06:52 PM.

Hoseyboh, Vratenza, Vid and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:36 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

PR spotted!

Pls dont mistaken my unit ... i just hang out my red underwear, just happen to have star as design 😁
Uncle2, Freeder, Aaronlkl, Carbon82, Vratenza, Mercs, Spring and 1 other member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:26 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will cringe when the Channel 5 or 8 commentators start to say things like how the President Halimah is soo deeply well loved and respected by her people blah blah blah as she starts to inspect the Guard of Honour....gulp..thats my only gripe..

We have a President? 

1 Anonymous member praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:10 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your dey kor sibei big.... :D  

Pls dont mistaken my unit ... i just hang out my red underwear, just happen to have star as design 😁

Buadongdong praised this
Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:13 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess there's always two sides to everything.

What I saw during the NDP rehearsal for the past couple of Saturdays vs what you guys are saying are total opposites.

Tianmo and 2 Anonymous members praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 02 August 2018 - 11:08 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess there's always two sides to everything.

What I saw during the NDP rehearsal for the past couple of Saturdays vs what you guys are saying are total opposites.

Actually only how many people out of the total population really get to see all these rehearsals and parades?

Posted 02 August 2018 - 11:11 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Even my carpark last year still got ppl put flag on side mirror or petrol cap

Now cannot find single one. Even on the road
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 02 August 2018 - 11:19 PM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Even my carpark last year still got ppl put flag on side mirror or petrol cap

Now cannot find single one. Even on the road

Just now was driving along TMCR at 70, damn bored  due to the avg spd cameras, thats why I was looking at the cars around me and noticed the civic in front of me had the flag on the side mirror hahaha  :XD:

Thaiyotakamli, Atrecord, Angcheek, Tianmo, Carbon82, Freeder and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 August 2018 - 11:43 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

National Day is on Thursday. If take one day leave on Friday, will have a long weekend. People may go overseas.
See if the country has much less people over this weekend.
Camrysfa and Freeder praised this

Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:28 AM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Gone are the days when flags were everywhere during national day. Nowsaday, where got time? I stopped displaying flag more than 10 yrs ago. Realise no meaning. Singapore now is for FT and the rich. We peasants no spare energy to show our 1 day patriotism and after 9 Aug, continue to work like a cow.

But.... I don't display flag doesn't mean I don't love my country hor. I just hate the disconnected ruling Kings and Queens.
Vratenza, Camrysfa, Spurman, Beehive3783, James996, TameDriver, RH1667, 1 other member and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:26 AM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Display flags or shouting slogans or the pledge doesn't make one more patriotic than the other. Start off by not littering, drive responsibly and don't smoke in where one are not supposed to. 

Tianmo, Count-Bracula, Camrysfa, Susacarimakan, Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:30 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

if not displaying flag mean unhappy with the establishment then huat liao, i think opposition will win 95% vote next election  [laugh]  

Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:45 AM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Our unhappiness is just temporary one. When GE comes, we will all forget the unhappy things after receiving goodies. Haha.

I also realize my side only few units hang flags. I don't know where I kept my flag.

Malu-Lah Singapura.

3 Anonymous members praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users