EDMW hates MyCarforum members

Aventador

Posted by TwerDNA

who here offended him?

-------------

MyCarForum.com is really a pathetic place

I'd admit I used to frequent there for a while.

I realize it is a cesspool consisting mainly of 3 kinds of typical Singaporeans

1) car dealers: they masquerade themselves as normal users but are actually lowlife sales executives. Even if the world is experience another ice age, these scums would still be fear mongering "COE rising Liao. Taxes up up up! Buy now! Buy now before boat sails away!"

2) those who bought cars at a high price. These are idiots who bought in when COE was high and now that coe is falling, they are very desperate to keep blowing the illusion that coe prices will increase. Strangely, they gain nothing that way BUT they want to see prices higher (or at least higher than what they paid for) to pwn fellow sinkies

3) no money but wanna buy car Singaporeans. They frequently start off by asking "what kind of car should I buy?" and throw in a large range of cars for people to suggest.

Actually, behind their back they already have a car model in mind and a budget they can't stretch. Hence the whole discussion you can see this type of loser self massage his own balls and defend his initial choice.

Finally, I conclude by saying that I recently went to a gcb estate and noticed people driving Kias and Hyundais there. But when I go to those slum EC/condo/bto.. I see Audi and BMW dime a dozen. Also you can see a few of such people in hwz esp this guy who stays in Slum EC but drive Conti think he damn satki. Rofl

Edited by Aventador
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15

looked like someone missed his appointment with IMH and forgotten to take his medication too

he eat full nothing to do  [dizzy]

• Praise 15

looked like someone missed his appointment with IMH and forgotten to take his medication too

he eat full nothing to do [dizzy]

Maybe got constipation. [laugh]
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic

thanks towkay for your reminder

[:)]

EDMW is just for reading pleasure nia. I sometimes also troll in the forums esp when it comes to football. The crowd a bit different from here. This place is nice for its maturity. EDMW is mostly nonsensical ranting but dun lose sleep over it!

Edited by Aristotle
  • Praise 5

Twincharged

well, I guess this solves the mystery of where the anon dislikes are coming from .... [scholar]  [bounce1]

* btw, I dun visit EDMW@HWZ .... coz I can't remember my login credentials ... from long, long time ago.

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 2

The pathetic fellow fall inside which category he described? [laugh]

1, 2 or 3? Or all of the above? [laugh]

MyCarForum.com is really a pathetic place
I'd admit I used to frequent there for a while.

• Praise 2

dont care la... the 3 types of MCFers listed comprises only a very small % of regulars here. we dont need to stir unnecessarily too.

• Praise 2

He got it totally wrong... maybe he surfed the wrong threads.  Here MCF 3 types are:

1. Buy conti cars full cash

2. Buy Landed/Condo full cash

3. Buy Landed/Condo AND cars full cash.

What has he been smoking?

• Praise 13

Supersonic

Basically, they hate everyone ðð

U can ask @dach.. wu ngia boh...

I don't know. I am not a member there.
  • Praise 1

Dont care lah......why need 2 mudsling at other forums as if there are not enough of mudslinging among members in each forum.......as long as dont throw mud and hide hand behind can oredy.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2