Golden Mile Complex going enbloc SAD SAD SAD

alfakidz85

I don't know and cannot understand how these things work. there are plenty of older buildings that should have been torn down but are still around. then you have perfectly newer buildings that get torn down and we call ourselves sustainable and green country? many would say it is the economic reason but surely it is not that only spot in the island.

Sustainability ...... ...... COE??
↡ Advertisement

More than 10yrs ago, my friends Elizabeth Tower didnt get enbloc

Now more than 10yrs later failed again....

Oooops

Pass to his children to wait for next enbloc, i guess.

Thought it has just launched tender? RP $610mil

Could be condo and mall. Seems like they are not building hdb at that piece of land liao.

Anyway, even after golden mile complex tear down, most probably they also build a residential with shopping mall lo.

Ok, new project will have more parking lots.

Approved.

The stretch from bras basah road to golden mile seem under developed and strangely detached from raffles place. although a few newer developments have sprung up, more need to be done to attract people towards that direction. our herds instinct tend to pull everyone to 1 location. maybe we just love the crowd and queue. haha

The stretch from bras basah road to golden mile seem under developed and strangely detached from raffles place. although a few newer developments have sprung up, more need to be done to attract people towards that direction. our herds instinct tend to pull everyone to 1 location. maybe we just love the crowd and queue. haha

Have new buildings lah. Duo just completed last year. And City Gate will be completing soon, maybe early next year. The outside almost done liao. Will have Fairprice supermarket. That is what is missing here at beach road, a big supermarket and fast food eversince Burger King left The Concourse.

• Praise 1

under developed also kena complaint, you want the whole town area to be like raffles place that sell chicken rice at $10?

under developed also kena complaint, you want the whole town area to be like raffles place that sell chicken rice at $10?

personally I prefer status quo. serene and quiet over the weekend especially those 2storey old houses. further down the old market with good foods and hop over to GM look see look see. smell the Thai curry fragrance in the air. those cheap thai food stuff.

Now probably another plaza/mall sprucing up. Me an family might as well stay back at valleypoint/GW.

Edited by Kopites

Finally it's going to be torn down. What an eyesore. [laugh]

hope future developer take note of the HDB blocks opposite of GM. Many rental and single old folk staying there. Don't make it like sort of hipters hangout where old people need to be vacate that vicinity.

I will miss the kampong glam cc. The GM eatery. The CD stalls. The saloon. the ground floor travel agencies.

There are quite a few new building along that stretch of road la. Even i also dont know the name of those new building. Lol.

hope future developer take note of the HDB blocks opposite of GM. Many rental and single old folk staying there. Don't make it like sort of hipters hangout where old people need to be vacate that vicinity.

I will miss the kampong glam cc. The GM eatery. The CD stalls. The saloon. the ground floor travel agencies.

There are quite a few new building along that stretch of road la. Even i also dont know the name of those new building. Lol.

textile centre? The one with bowling centre in the fifth floor?

I will miss the money changers there!!!

nod Nod.

I like the area the way it is now.

Don't disturb it.

• Praise 1

I like the area the way it is now.

Don't disturb it.

nod Nod..you can get free parking on Sunday there as well.

sometime me and wife would walk from haji lane all the way to GM or the food market.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

I thought only $3.50?

For $3.50, u get a thinly flattened piece of chicken meat on top of the rice.

Minimum $5, then can get thick meat.

↡ Advertisement