Golden Mile Complex going enbloc SAD SAD SAD

alfakidz85

Entertainment Tax ... :omg:

In the past, there are 3 kinds of seats ...

Front stalls - $0.50c plus tax $1.00 = $1.50

Back Stalls - $1.00 plus tax $1.00 = $2.00

Circles Seats - $2.00 plus tax $1.00 = $3.00

last time in primary school always buy first 2 row, and share seating with a friend, dunk why last time they allow us to go in with 1 ticket  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Popcorn was a foreign import, that got popular only into the 90's. Maybe from the time Yishun 10 was opened, the first Golden Village.

Before that ...

Kacang-Puteh-Seller_1.jpg

now GV still sell 2 type of peanuts but sold in small plastic cup, i always buy the sugar coated one  [laugh]

old liao finish half the cup next day sore throat  [sweatdrop]

now GV still sell 2 type of peanuts but sold in small plastic cup, i always buy the sugar coated one  [laugh]

old liao finish half the cup next day sore throat  [sweatdrop]

Wonder why old liao when eat such thing will get sore throat next day le? Anyway, i only like the sugar coated back then.

Wonder why old liao when eat such thing will get sore throat next day le? Anyway, i only like the sugar coated back then.

overused your throat.

Who remember when Yishun 10 first opened, the ticketing was first time computerised and they won't let you choose seats, it was computer selected. KNN.

And first time cannot bring own food inside.

That time this new cinema makes me blur blur when buying tickets.

Remember the first movie I watched there was God of Gamblers 3 by Chow Yun Fatt.

Actually my 1st car was a Datsun 100A FII (989cc)....   [drivingcar]

Brought for $5500/- and after driving for 2 years COE started and paid for the first PQP of $1002/- (also the first bit for Cat A COE) for the next 10 years. Sold the car for $7700/- another 2 years later ... [cool]

That's the only time where I made money selling my car .... [thumbsup] . After that time, all cars sold are losing money... :ouch-it-hurts:

I remember my father owned a Datsun 100A!

overused your throat.

Supersonic
On 5/28/2023 at 9:07 AM, Blueray said:

6,000 sq ft supermarket, 64-seat dining area: Former Golden Mile Thai Supermarket opens at Aperia Mall in first week of June

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/6000-sq-ft-supermarket-64-seat-dining-area-former-golden-mile-thai-supermarket-opens

this should make some people happy ...

Something that can spice up the dead Aperia mall liao. I find this mall nothing much. Think even the MacD there also closed down.

On 5/28/2023 at 9:19 AM, 13177 said:

Something that can spice up the dead Aperia mall liao. I find this mall nothing much. Think even the MacD there also closed down.

there is a tim ho wan there iirc ?

Turbocharged

Really nothing much there. If only they can port over the whole group of golden mile tenants , then maybe that mall will be livelier.

But I think the rental won't be as cheap as GM.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

MacDonald only Open during Office Hours,closed after Office Hours & in the Weekend/Public Holidays.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
On 5/28/2023 at 9:26 AM, Blueray said:

Yes,not nice & expensive.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
On 5/28/2023 at 9:26 AM, Blueray said:

Yes. But mall still not crowded.

Supersonic
On 5/28/2023 at 10:01 AM, ER-3682 said:

MacDonald only Open during Office Hours,closed after Office Hours & in the Weekend/Public Holidays.

I see. First time see so funny opening hours for MacD le. Their office hours is how time ah? There was once i was there at around 7.30am on weekday, no see open. Then ended up at the Lavender MRT MacD. 😂

Supersonic
On 5/28/2023 at 10:00 AM, Sosaria said:

Really nothing much there. If only they can port over the whole group of golden mile tenants , then maybe that mall will be livelier.

Indeed nothing much, even though there are a few eateries and a foodcourt there. The blanco beef noodle is there. Ate once there and their noodles super salty. My impression on this beef noodle not so salty le.

The cold storage there bo lang one and the food stuff there not say very fresh. Surprisingly still manage to survive until now. Should have open fairprice or sheng siong lo.

Twincharged
On 5/28/2023 at 10:00 AM, Sosaria said:

My Spice affair at AM rental was $15k per month 5 years ago. No night crowd....🤣

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 5/28/2023 at 12:26 PM, Hoseyboh said:

My Spice affair at AM rental was $15k per month 5 years ago. No night crowd....🤣

Now there are more condos at Kitchener area around lavender MRT there opposite ICA. But still Aperia doesn't draw a crowd. Maybe because the city ctr is so near and people are spoilt for choice.

Only "unique" offers like GM can attract people; authentic thai food, siam diu, massage. Otherwise one capital mall is just like any other. Carbon copies. *Yawn* 

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement