Touch and go @ First Link

Rustyz

Dear all,

I saw a notice pasted immgration counter at malaysia First link CIQ. i ask the counter officer what is it about as it is all written in malay. She say from 14 Aug they are closing the counter top up at immgration. Meaning to say no touch and go no entry

There is two thing that will happen. the jam will be damn bad as a lot of people don't have sufficent credit. 

Please use second link as there is automated machine.

I may be wrong as i rely on the officer rely of message,

please becareful and factor more jam time.

Rustyz

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

There were news saying that we can either pay when going in or coming out so maybe they eliminate this top up booth so that no more jam.

Coming back motorist should be able to ensure enough money in Touch n Go to pay for the road charge (if they did not pay going in).

This system is so much better, if it is implemented.

• Praise 2

Many are just Blur, some are too long never enter the KAD die

Maybe they should have the counter at last time the little hut where we used to collect entry white card

Still using T&G card.

I always use 2nd link and self top up before entering the custom.

People must also know where to top up the card at 2nd link, if not also might got stuck at the custom.

There is a Kiosk before the actual immigration stamping counters 

People must also know where to top up the card at 2nd link, if not also might got stuck at the custom.

Dear all,

I saw a notice pasted immgration counter at malaysia First link CIQ. i ask the counter officer what is it about as it is all written in malay. She say from 14 Aug they are closing the counter top up at immgration. Meaning to say no touch and go no entry

There is two thing that will happen. the jam will be damn bad as a lot of people don't have sufficent credit. 

Please use second link as there is automated machine.

I may be wrong as i rely on the officer rely of message,

please becareful and factor more jam time.

Rustyz

It's true. When I was at Malaysia CIQ yesterday afternoon (Woodlands Side), I saw the exact same notice pasted on the Counter 10 (Extreme right) for taxi and tambah nilai.

And my card miraculously rosak. I just went in the night before for petrol and car wash. After paying road charge of 20RM, when i reached the 2nd link 1st toll, my card can't be used. Was told it expired lol.

What rubbish! Now i am stuck with no Touch N Go card. Where can buy a new one? Somemore mine was a new card bought 2 months ago. Can't have been deactivated cos i go in every week without fail.

It's true. When I was at Malaysia CIQ yesterday afternoon (Woodlands Side), I saw the exact same notice pasted on the Counter 10 (Extreme right) for taxi and tambah nilai.

And my card miraculously rosak. I just went in the night before for petrol and car wash. After paying road charge of 20RM, when i reached the 2nd link 1st toll, my card can't be used. Was told it expired lol.

What rubbish! Now i am stuck with no Touch N Go card. Where can buy a new one? Somemore mine was a new card bought 2 months ago. Can't have been deactivated cos i go in every week without fail.

They have a office beside B-Point. the row of shop houses which has a few money changers.

Can get ur refund from there.

Write in malay

who would understand. might as well don't put notice

the chaos not short of a few more malaysia car

Write in malay

who would understand. might as well don't put notice

the chaos not short of a few more malaysia car

Singapore national language is Malay

• Praise 6

Anyone can confirm dis!

:a-bang:

"Take note that Touch N Go counters at Customs have ceased operation wef today 13/8/18. You can either top up at petrol stations in JB or the Touch N Go office just AFTER Shell/B-Point next to the money changers.

Touch N Go office opens office hours.

Pass the info about the shut down of Touch N Go counters at customs to whoever you know so it will avoid unnecessary jams at customs"

You tampoh bohhosey is it? :D

Already confirmed above that the top up counters have stopped operations.

Anyone can confirm dis!

:a-bang:

"Take note that Touch N Go counters at Customs have ceased operation wef today 13/8/18. You can either top up at petrol stations in JB or the Touch N Go office just AFTER Shell/B-Point next to the money changers.
Touch N Go office opens office hours.
Pass the info about the shut down of Touch N Go counters at customs to whoever you know so it will avoid unnecessary jams at customs"

As of yesterday evening, my friend still had to pay toll by TnG at BSI complex entering JB.

So where did you get your source of information?

No need to pay while going anymore. Just pay once you are back.

• Praise 1

As of yesterday evening, my friend still had to pay toll by TnG at BSI complex entering JB.

Sorli...

As of yesterday evening, still need to tap and pay toll when entering JB via Woodlands/BSI.

so go in no need tap, but what about the $20(too confused to know what its called, VEP?) ?

No need pay also, so good?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/toll-charges-at-johor-checkpoint-to-be-paid-only-when-leaving-10483250

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1