Samsung Note 9

Atrecord

I plan to sell it off for a small profit. Bobian i'm a businessman. I like to make money. :) muayhahahaha

oh I see ...  [thumbsup]   New model sure earn big money.  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Twincharged

huh... not so good huh?

what about compared with note 8. got significant improvement or not?

now got free upgrade from 128 to 512 gb leh...

got $50 accessory voucher and get 512 gb when paying for 128 gb now.

thinking whether should bite or not...

my friends already complain about how 128gb drags their iPhone down ... imagine what 512gb can do to the speed of the N9 ?

true, you get to store more with 512gb ... but you got to lose more also if you misplace you phone.

this is something that more of will not be that good.

my personal preference will be 64gb.

with better image and video quality, the size taken up is much bigger than before. photo easily 10mb+ each and few seconds of 4K video can be 200mb above.

Not true leh. The transfer speed not dependent on the size of the inbuilt memory size. Maybe their iPhone memory management not optimised when their phones get clogged up. 

My s9+ inbuilt 256gb flies in transfer speed compared to when I was using the S7 edge with 128gb SanDisk extreme microsd.

So the difference in speed is external storage vs internal storage. 

my friends already complain about how 128gb drags their iPhone down ... imagine what 512gb can do to the speed of the N9 ?

true, you get to store more with 512gb ... but you got to lose more also if you misplace you phone.

this is something that more of will not be that good.

my personal preference will be 64gb.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Not true leh. The transfer speed not dependent on the size of the inbuilt memory size. Maybe their iPhone memory management not optimised when their phones get clogged up. 

My s9+ inbuilt 256gb flies in transfer speed compared to when I was using the S7 edge with 128gb SanDisk extreme microsd.

I not iPhone supporter so I also dunno ... just that my friend was so pissed he sold his iPhone and bought a xiaomi mi max instead !! :XD:  :XD:

Twincharged

with better image and video quality, the size taken up is much bigger than before. photo easily 10mb+ each and few seconds of 4K video can be 200mb above.

yar ... nowadays the cams on the phones are so much better than average PNS cameras that my company has decided to use camera phones instead and to not buy anymore PNS cameras for work use liow  !!

actually my photos/videos are stored in external memory.

In terms of actual usage, i really don't see any difference in terms of previewing or playing HD videos etc. 

U probably only see the difference for file transfer speeds.

refer to my post. 

Yes, definitely during file transfer.. Eg. When moving large files, it used to take 5 to 10 times longer. When deleting files the speed difference is palpable when i highlight a whole batch of files to delete. Individual files the difference not that discernable. 

Playing HD videos from the external storage, the external SD to main memory buffering will not be overloaded usually unless the microsd is class 4 or lower. 

I prefer to have larger internal storage (with all the benefit of fastest possible file handling speed) so that i free up the slot for an extra sim card. 

actually my photos/videos are stored in external memory.

In terms of actual usage, i really don't see any difference in terms of previewing or playing HD videos etc. 

U probably only see the difference for file transfer speeds.

refer to my post. 

for this...post-131345-0-83148100-1534390226.gif

• Praise 1

Yes, definitely during file transfer.. Eg. When moving large files, it used to take 5 to 10 times longer. When deleting files the speed difference is palpable when i highlight a whole batch of files to delete. Individual files the difference not that discernable. 

Playing HD videos from the external storage, the external SD to main memory buffering will not be overloaded usually unless the microsd is class 4 or lower. 

I prefer to have larger internal storage (with all the benefit of fastest possible file handling speed) so that i free up the slot for an extra sim card. 

yeah my backup is batch upload to dropbox for now, so i don't really do file transfers.

But yes took quite a while when i was transferring some children videos to my microsd.

Hypersonic

because ah gong only wanna give me iphone 8

[bigcry]

Give? Wah... Peasants need to buy themselves or get an expensive telco contract.

Elite 就是 Elite [thumbsup]

• Praise 5

because ah gong only wanna give me iphone 8

[bigcry]

wah. your ah gong so good?

give you free phone ah? oil price back to >70. Did they increase your USD100 meal allowance? Now $200?

↡ Advertisement