NDP Rally - did it hit the right note?

therock

lesson never learnt from FT posting ownself pwned ownself ... tsk tsk !

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

i saw our state flag being ripped , and feel very insulted

whats more the image of another nation flag emerge from middle of the ripped Singapore flag is utterly degrading, it made my blood boil

i believe fellow singaporeans feel the same - this kind of degrading act is totally unacceptable

the foreign fool who posted such degrading image should be sent back to where he came from and dont ever come back here

we dont need such people in our country and we do not welcome such people

i dont know how his parents, his teachers, his company, his boss teach him about code of ethics and conduct

i think he now need to look himself in the mirror and ask himself 'wtf am i? why am i behaving like this? why am i insulting this country in this manner? am i a human or an animal?'

while on that note

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/police-probe-facebook-graphic-of-flag-being-ripped-apart

How does it feel to have a DBS employee who is gainfully employed talking bad about our country and what it means to be here in Singapore.

Isnt there some kind of moral hazard that is in there ?

anyway, the HWZ folks are having a field day over there.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/police-probe-facebook-graphic-flag-being-ripped-apart-5886085-5.html

I hope its not going into a sedition act for the Indian guy. Probably its good that he voices his behavior and serve as a wake-up call to us on what is in their inner voice.

There are bigger under current if we want to hit the 6.9m mark if we dont sort out the integration piece.

It may tear our social fabric apart and I dont mean the flag

The police are investigating a Facebook post showing a black T-shirt with a graphic of the Singapore flag being ripped apart by a pair of hands to reveal the Indian flag underneath.
The image, which is believed to have first surfaced on Aug 14, one day ahead of India's Independence Day, was widely shared online when it was posted onto the Singapore Indians and Expats page on Facebook by Singapore permanent resident Avijit Das Patnaik. The page has over 11,000 members.

Edited by pegasi

Just in, got this from pm, hours before NDR. Let u all huat.

Good day my friend,

I am Stephen Shute we are into investing in profitable business all over the world. I saw your profile here and i would like to invest in your country.

I have sum of $5,000,000.00 Million Dollars that i want you to help me invest in your country in commercial properties and any lucrative businesses that you think is profitable for both parties. so i want to know if you will be able to help me invest the funds in your country on my behalf and after the investment do understand that you will also have 35% of the funds. so if you agree working with me then i will send a delivery agent who will bring the funds in cash to you but before the delivery agent will come over to you my representative will be coming to meet you in person so that we can know whom we are dealing with.

Kindly get back to me via my private email.

[email protected]

Regards

Stephen Shute

You tell him, lan chiao, only $5mil dont come MCF and scam.

Minimum at least try $50mil

Does he think Singapore is some third world country?

Just use our ministers salaries as guidance.

What an idiot scammer

Edited by Throttle2

Turbocharged

Actually I think he got it right. Medical and housing is the two biggest cost in people life.

Do I care mrt fare go up? Or my chicken rice go up from 3 to 4 dollars? Not actually

Make sure he dun Peng San can already..

Another boh lam par IB dog on the loose...

post-52390-0-66622500-1534669269_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 8

$500k/pa is mediocre

$10k/pm is the new poor?

looking forward to Mr Oh to share his experience in NDR ... lol

Remember several years ago, i said $5000pm was the poor and you guys thought i was joking or haolian or both?

Long ago, i also said $500kpa was average in MCF

And you guys thought i was joking or haolian or both.

What do you think now?

• Praise 2

Actually I think he got it right. Medical and housing is the two biggest cost in people life.

Do I care mrt fare go up? Or my chicken rice go up from 3 to 4 dollars? Not actually

You really that ignorant?

Your mrt go up, your chicken rice goes up directly translates to your medical and housing also going up.

Its all more closely related than you think.

Please remember to reserve the gratefulness you felt for yourself. 

Some people have this misguided tendency to be grateful to the powers that made it a struggle in the first place. 

I have many things to be grateful for..

• Praise 5

Remember several years ago, i said $5000pm was the poor and you guys thought i was joking or haolian or both?

Long ago, i also said $500kpa was average in MCF

And you guys thought i was joking or haolian or both.

What do you think now?

That you are hao tai, and hao liao? or both are the same ... [:p]    :a-panic:

I suppose if u are spending 20,000 a weekend on partying and the rest hardly made SGD 40,000 year, the expectation and realisation of what is norm is quite extreme. 

When you check expense account for a one way biz trip to the US (trip alone), the expectation of what is the running cost and why the project is over budget is very very unnerving.

Its like tightening the tap and the back end, the pipeline is leaking and flowing like nobody biz.

So I can understand why there is alot of resistance in the upfront conversation.

Edited by Sdf4786k

Turbocharged

You really that ignorant?

Your mrt go up, your chicken rice goes up directly translates to your medical and housing also going up.

Its all more closely related than you think.

Sigh. Actually no need to argue. It just takes a little effort to correlate housing, medical and daily costs among different countries in the world...

Googling is your Friend.... really.

I think healthcare and housing are really dependent on government policies... the end results can be completely different depending on what the government do..

Edited by Wind30

just like there is cooling measures to properties, there should also be cooling measures to other costs

eg coffee price, transport fare, electricity/water fees, medical bills, petrol cost, etc etc

Better don't suggest.

Property cooling measured is to add more cost to buyer pocket.

• Praise 1

Sigh. Actually no need to argue. It just takes a little effort to correlate housing, medical and daily costs among different countries in the world...

Googling is your Friend.... really.

I think healthcare and housing are really dependent on government policies... the end results can be completely different depending on what the government do..

First, we are far from arguing.

Thats the problem when all one does is sit behind and look at numbers and think that a correct decision is and can only be derived via numbers. Very Opsy, very theoretical, very academic and totally classroom.

Anyway our government policy is P/L based lest you dont know.

Yes , The end result CAN BE very different but it is not..

Try letting inflation go haywire from ground up and you will get another crisis again.

Its not as simple as just medical and housing

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement