2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

I somehow feel the dashboard is slightly more premium feel to it.

dashboard looks almost the same as current, think the new Kia Cerato dash still looks much better.

I read somewhere the LCD 8 inch, unlike current 7 inch. My wait for this model is really a worth one.

My question now is , typically when a new model is launch for sale in the origin country, how long will it take for it to launch in Singapore.

Hope it will come out near end of this year, instead of next year

Edited by lemonchan983
  • Praise 1

haha, there is only so much one can do with grilles, make it simple, modest or agrressive....

toyota 2019 and elantra 2019...

8T9Vlqi.png

• Praise 1

haha, there is only so much one can do with grilles, make it simple, modest or agrressive....

8T9Vlqi.png

These are examples of over-doing it. Perhaps someday they might make the entire bumper as a grille. Never find such "big mouth" design nice. Thanks to the ex-Audi design who spread the virus.
  • Praise 2

2019 Hyundai Elantra

[update on 22 Aug 2018]

source: internet

The facelift elantra backside looks like Ioniq?!

• Praise 2

8T9Vlqi.png

oh my the toyota one is too 'over'... feels like darth vader's mask 

actually looking at the elantra it does slowly grow on you. but still need to see it in real life 

• Praise 2

oh my the toyota one is too 'over'... feels like darth vader's mask

actually looking at the elantra it does slowly grow on you. but still need to see it in real life

I agree with the "slowly grow on you" for the Elantra.
  • Praise 1

The facelift elantra backside looks like Ioniq?!

not really. the Ioniq doesn't have lights on the rear bumper and it has void between boot and the CHMSL

• Praise 1

i agree. it looks like prius. i find the design not appalling.

Apart from the triangular lights, I don't think they look alike... the new Toyota corporate front looks like a severe case of a pinched nerve resulting in that constipated squint which is really off-putting...

I can't believe they call this a mid-life face lift... it looks totally different... can't find comparison photos online unfortunately...

Edited by teomingern
  • Praise 1

(edited)

the reverse light is at the rear bumper

While the side profile is near identical, the rear of the refreshed sedan gets a new bumper with housings for the reversing lights and rear fog lamps and tapering tail-lamps that extend further on to the boot.

source: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news-amp/2019-hyundai-elantra-facelift-revealed-409434

Edited by singcheng

the reverse light is at the rear bumper

While the side profile is near identical, the rear of the refreshed sedan gets a new bumper with housings for the reversing lights and rear fog lamps and tapering tail-lamps that extend further on to the boot.

source: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news-amp/2019-hyundai-elantra-facelift-revealed-409434

what makes them do that. Reverse light should be at rear light level.

↡ Advertisement