2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

I don't like the new look. Not that it's bad, just that I liked the old one way more stylistically.

Lost all the soul of the original Fluidic Sculpture, too many sharp lines in the fascias as well

You will get use to it sooner or later.lol.....

Just like some of them prefer the elantra design before 2016 than the current one when it was out in 2016.

You mean it looks more like a new model rather than a face-lift?

It is a facelift, right?

Though they tag it as all-new.

• Praise 2

Just a marketing gimmick....All new sound more attractive....

Downright misleading if u ask me.

In the old days, they only use all new when it is a next generation change. They were not afraid to use facelift though some daring ones used the word new but nvr all new.

• Praise 3

Downright misleading if u ask me.

In the old days, they only use all new when it is a next generation change. They were not afraid to use facelift though some daring ones used the word new but nvr all new.

I guess it depends on how all-new is perceived lor... I mean when a new model rolls in but the platform is still the same, then would it be all-new?

I guess it depends on how all-new is perceived lor... I mean when a new model rolls in but the platform is still the same, then would it be all-new?

I’m not so technical about platform etc cos I’m more layman.

So too me, if it’s a generation change, it’s considered all new eg the current Civic 1.6NA is using the old engine but it’s all new as far as I’m concerned cos it’s a generation change. Likewise the all new Kia Cerato using the previous gen engine from what I read.

• Praise 5

All new hear already then song mah. If they say face lift, then it sounds pretty normal.

It is a facelift, right?
Though they tag it as all-new.

Wait till KMC gets it then we can confirm the local specs.

i think the facelift elantra uses cvt gearbox vs the 6at gearbox on the current elantra. 

• Praise 1

dear bros, what are your thoughts of a 2019 or even a 2016 Elantra S vs the 2018 Kia Cerato ? Which would make for a better car? 

• Praise 1

Felt that Hyundai tried to do too much .... in comparison, I would go for the Kia K3.

They changed the name to avante again instead of elantra on this facelift model?!

They changed the name to avante again instead of elantra on this facelift model?!

Nope. Avante is for Korea market

Export markets using Elantra nameplate

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1