Cheap and Good Car Wash Shampoo

Vratenza

Since on car wash topic.. Any guru know how to DIY remove those stubborn watermark stains on car bonnet...

i believe clay bar should do the job (after wash, clay. then wax)  keem keem goot goot swee swee

but i not guru ....cos only go car wash at petrol kiosk every 1 to 2 month

Edited by Sunny
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

This one good and cheap cos it came free with the car.

:D

HOM_870800_1_788.jpg

Your MIL give you lah .... Amway is direct marketing to SIL
  • Praise 2

Have been washing my own car for past 10 years. this is the best i've use so far.. ( no regret )

Very foamy and leave a thick layer of wax after rinse.

' It is ultimately a gloss enhancer rather than an actual wax, "

Just my 2 cents.

post-7310-0-67272400-1534905083.jpg

• Praise 1

I've been hearing a lot of good feedback on Chemical guys products

Agree, I just bought 1 bottle 500ml of the Honey Dew smell shampoo which has a lot of foam and smell nice, the shampoo is good and enjoy washing my car.  [thumbsup]

Have been wondering how to get hold of car shampoos that come in 1-gallon bottles (Chemical Guys in particular, which neither ship to a forwarder address in the US nor direct to S'pore).

Anyone knows?

When Amazon still had their free shipping to Singapore, I was able to get the Meguiars Gold Class shampoo shipped here directly to Singapore.

Thanks in advance.

Supercharged

My maid washes the car once or twice a week, and for months she had not asked me to replenish the car wash, so one day I went to the storeroom to check how much was left of the car wash and could not find the bottle. On asking her, she told me that she had been using just plain water after the car wash had run out :) This must be the cheapest one can ever find, and it appears to work just as well if the car is washed weekly and any bird shit is wiped off with water / wet tissue before it hardens.

It has been 1.5 years since I last bought car wash, so this thread reminds me to go check again when home :)

Supercharged

You ask your maid to wash car? Are they allowed to do that? I thought maids are for household chores ?

It's not allowed under MOM's rules, but I guess it is not being enforced either, as long as it does not put anybody in any danger and she is not being compelled to perform it. In my case, it was part of the agreement when she was hired as my family does not need her to perform many household chores (mainly to care for my elderly mom), so she has a lot of rest time. Furthermore, I'm not too particular about the cleanliness of the car, so even if there is still dirt after washing or in my earlier post when she used only plain water, I won't be concerned.

I think so long as she is not ill-treated in any way, is free to voice any objection when she feels uncomfortable and has access to seek help if necessary, I'm willing to bear the consequences for not being law-abiding in this case. This is not an encouragement for others to follow though.