Grab driver challenges himself to work for 24 hours

StreetFight3r

But he didn't. Meanwhile plenty of drivers with lots of sleep Langar every other day.

He prob prepped for the drive beforehand and like he said, he was willing to stop if he felt he couldn't continue.

I think anyone who has gone 24 hours without sleep will know it is not possible to "prep" for it.

Plenty of drunk drivers also manage to get home safely and they also think they are in capable of driving.

Grab should do something to stop their drivers endangering passengers.. perhaps enforce a 4 hrs break on the driver account after the driver has been active for 8 hrs.. 

å¼èå½ç§å¬è½¦å¸æº 大学çå¼å¤è½¦ææ  è´ä¹å®¢å¤´ç ´æ­»

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20180910-890040

The 23-year-old college student drove at least 5 hours late at night. After carrying 10 baht, she received a 31-year-old passenger. She was out of control and crashed into the tree during the driving, causing the passenger to break her head.

attachicon.gif4ab1cb6e2576a1c35ce730fe720aad59.jpg

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/grab-driver-challenges-himself-24-030321825.html

A Grab driver who goes by the name of Sonic (gotta go fast after all) recounted on Facebook his experience in pushing himself to work for 24 hours as a personal challenge — an ordeal that earned him $912 in total from the 59 jobs he took.

Wanting to prove that it is actually possible to rake in close to $1,000 on a weekday, the Grab driver embarked on his quest on Monday, when the clock struck midnight. The man even uploaded video logs of his 24-hour work day on the ProDriver IncGrab driver community page on Facebook to show his progress. In the first clip, he mentioned that he would begin the shift at Changi Airport, acknowledging that it would be pretty hard to get many passengers on a Monday.

“I strongly advise against driving such long hours because it’s actually very dangerous for yourself and the rider,” he urged. “Rest assured that I will stop if I feel too tired, but I’m very well rested over the weekend”.

Grab driver challenges himself to work 24 hours. just how safe is it to drive 24 hours a day? thought commercial drivers got limitations to the number of hours they can drive a day? or not applicable to grab drivers? endangering other road users also.

When is he doing it again?

I want to book him just before his 24 hour ends

to drive my MIL for his last trip.

:D

• Praise 2

Grab should do something to stop their drivers endangering passengers.. perhaps enforce a 4 hrs break on the driver account after the driver has been active for 8 hrs.. 

If Singapore National Taxi Association don't enforce this on cabbies, why would Grab want to start this? 

When is he doing it again?

I want to book him just before his 24 hour ends

to drive my MIL for his last trip.

:D

His or hers?  [laugh]

Edited by DACH

Basically, it's very dangerous to work 24 hours as to which it can harm your health. What more when you work as a driving who has passenger. It is dangerous as you can harm yourself as well as your customer. 

• Dislike 1

Basically, it's very dangerous to work 24 hours as to which it can harm your health. What more when you work as a driving who has passenger. It is dangerous as you can harm yourself as well as your customer. 

Are you a bot or something???

↡ Advertisement