Why I hate Singapore! By Nas Daily

ChaosMyth

I hate Singapore because theres so much food choices n i end up having to wreck my brain over what to eat each day. first world woes.

Looks sponsored...    

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

knn your own motherland food you dont know

"Mee siam mai hum"! This sentence says it all on our Lee-der. Mee siam being one of a most common street food in Singapore. U ever eaten mee siam with hum? This shows how out of touch one can be!

i see

thanks for sharing

"Mee siam mai hum"! This sentence says it all on our Lee-der. Mee siam being one of a most common street food in Singapore. U ever eaten mee siam with hum? This shows how out of touch one can be!

ok guys maybe a bit of explaination on why Singapore becomes it is of today. 

1. Lots of FT- to feed labour, manpower, talent to the GLCs, MNCs and even SMEs. In short to sustain the profitability of these companies which in turn pay taxes to sustain what we are having. Fair or not is rather subjective (of cos not to the so called blue collars)

2. A lot of lower grade FTs  often make comments/make silly gestures about Singapore in comparison to their motherland. Come on guys, who can stomach coming to work in a country many times smaller, with no resources that do better than their mother land/s which is way bigger and with lots of resources? In lay man's term's, its called nationality inferiority complex. Let's just let them be guys. I just do not understand why some pple just like to blow things up.

3. Leaders- which country has the perfect leaders? None. Want to replace the current batch? I find it hard unless they screw up big time.

In mean time, let's work hard and smart to ensure we do well regardless of what leaders we have. 4G or 5G..heck it guys.

• Praise 3

Only guniang uses the term pervert to scold another male.

#justsaying.

:D

Wanted to say that since you mentioned
  • Praise 4

Only guniang uses the term pervert to scold another male. 

#justsaying. 

:D

tao yan....shao lai la....

hmphf

*stomp feet a bit 

:a-bang:

• Praise 6

I think i can say for most here in MCF that while we complain in MCF, rest assured that we are still working our ass off to put food on the table for our families and to better our lives. 

Because one thing is for sure, our incumbent are not exactly empathetic bunch of people to the rest of the mediocre population. They had to engage us and handle the lower socio economic class because it is the only way to keep themselves in power and not because they have charitable hearts. 

ok guys maybe a bit of explaination on why Singapore becomes it is of today. 

1. Lots of FT- to feed labour, manpower, talent to the GLCs, MNCs and even SMEs. In short to sustain the profitability of these companies which in turn pay taxes to sustain what we are having. Fair or not is rather subjective (of cos not to the so called blue collars)

2. A lot of lower grade FTs  often make comments/make silly gestures about Singapore in comparison to their motherland. Come on guys, who can stomach coming to work in a country many times smaller, with no resources that do better than their mother land/s which is way bigger and with lots of resources? In lay man's term's, its called nationality inferiority complex. Let's just let them be guys. I just do not understand why some pple just like to blow things up.

3. Leaders- which country has the perfect leaders? None. Want to replace the current batch? I find it hard unless they screw up big time.

In mean time, let's work hard and smart to ensure we do well regardless of what leaders we have. 4G or 5G..heck it guys.

...i am luv my country but I just hate those moron C*owns running it..oops

Actually if kick out all the current bunch of clowns, Singapore can be a better place after all.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Saw a number his videos before. He gets to travel all over the world to make these 1 min videos. Some are not bad actually.

• Praise 1

...i am luv my country but I just hate those moron C*owns running it..oops

...at least we will see the change..i am sure..

....our country system is in place and the foundation is good till the last decade when the G keep losing in billions in investment....even if have another 18 more voices in Pa li ment to argue we are not going to collapse like Greece or Iceland..imo

as always written history.........when the leaders forget who they should be serving, get embroiled in only enriching themselves but enslaving the majority of the populace the cycle of downfalls can only continue.

I think i can say for most here in MCF that while we complain in MCF, rest assured that we are still working our ass off to put food on the table for our families and to better our lives.

Because one thing is for sure, our incumbent are not exactly empathetic bunch of people to the rest of the mediocre population. They had to engage us and handle the lower socio economic class because it is the only way to keep themselves in power and not because they have charitable hearts.

Many typical sinkies are just too kiasu kiasi. Australia change PM faster than i change underwear. People like D. Trump can be elected to be the U.S president. Asian are just too conservative. Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 3

Fun facts for the IBs ==>

And New Zealand's PM just announce a pay freeze

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-20/new-zealand-pm-jacinda-ardern-costs-herself-13000-pay-rise/10143712

Key points:New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced a 12-month pay freeze for the country's politicians, saying they are already paid well enough.

• NZ's independent Remuneration Authority had recommended a 3 per cent pay rise for MPs
  • Pay increases had been linked to average wage increases across the country
  • Over the next 12 months, a new formula will be developed for working out pay increases

MPs were due to receive a 3 per cent pay rise during September, backdated to July 1, in line with recommendations from the independent Remuneration Authority, but Ms Ardern said she would be introducing legislation to block this going through.

It would have seen Ms Ardern pocket an extra $NZ14,131.47 ($AU12,810) per year on top of her current salary of $427,072.

The pay increase would also have seen Ms Ardern's cabinet colleagues earn $8,046 more, as well as a $4,456 bump for the average backbencher.

"We do not believe, given that we are on the upper end of the salary scale, that we should be receiving that kind of salary increase," she said.

"Because we, of course, already are on a high income … one of the things we've been trying to bridge as a government is the fact that we see these increases at the top end of the scale, without the same increase at the end of the scale where most New Zealanders sit."

Ms Ardern said the formula currently used by the Remuneration Authority — which the independent body had no control over — was "not acceptable".

"Now, this move doesn't save a lot of money in the scheme of things, but it does send, we believe, a strong signal about what our government values, what we stand for, and our determination of course to make sure that the economy is working for everyone," she said.

Ms Ardern the OECD's fifth highest paid leader

Data released by international consultancy group IG in May showed Ms Ardern was the fifth highest paid leader in a comparison of 32 members of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

In a study of the pay gap between world leaders and average citizens, Ms Ardern was ranked third, earning 8.63 times the average New Zealand wage — which was ranked 18th out of 32 in the study.

Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull tops the earning list by world leaders, earning $538,000 which is 10.14 times the average Australian worker.

According to New Zealand media, Ms Ardern is not the first prime minister to introduce legislation to reduce politicians pay.

In 2015, former prime minister Sir John Key passed a law to cut a pay rise from 3.5 per cent to 1.5 per cent after linking pay rises to average wage increases, according to Fairfax Media.

Ms Ardern said she had contacted NZ's opposition leader Simon Bridges about the freeze, and he had been "supportive".

The NZ leader said they would introduce a different way to determine pay rises for the country's politicians.

"We'll then use that 12-month period to develop a fairer formula for the Remuneration Authority to use when determining future pay rises," she said.

Australia's federal politicians were given 2 per cent pay rises in July, with backbenchers earning about $207,000 a year, compared to $148,712 across the ditch.

ABC/ AP

Before the IBs come crying about their masters being the most incorruptible in the world.....

International Corruption Index 2017

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2017

New Zealand  #1

Singapore       #6

Only in Singapore we have shameless politicians asking for increasing already astronomical pay  and asking the people to eat rice when have rice, eat porridge when have porridge. Poouiiii! <_< 

Many typucal sinkies are just too kiasu kiasi. Australia change PM faster than i change underwear. Trump was elected to be the U.S president. Asian are just to conservative.

• Praise 6