Why I hate Singapore! By Nas Daily

ChaosMyth

my cooling coil broke down and i have to take taxi.

Of course, i chatted with the drivers. one 67yrs old and another 68yrs old.

68yrs old driver, kbkp, all the knn ccb came out, then in the end told me the government is doing a good job. 67yrs old driver, sounded content, happy with the life style he and family have.

Then i chatted with the aircon boss.

He is grateful to be living in sg.

i srsly going white too.

I mean, raising white flag, i surrender, singaporeans complain n complain, but they actually like PAP in their hearts. 

:a-rip:

Stockholm Syndrome

↡ Advertisement

When I reach >65yrs old....Can smell CPF already.... ..I would have lost all fight in me already.

What I have achieved in life by that time is already foregone conlusion.

Better not to rock the boat in case CPF also kenna stuck.

my cooling coil broke down and i have to take taxi.

Of course, i chatted with the drivers. one 67yrs old and another 68yrs old.

68yrs old driver, kbkp, all the knn ccb came out, then in the end told me the government is doing a good job. 67yrs old driver, sounded content, happy with the life style he and family have.

Then i chatted with the aircon boss.

He is grateful to be living in sg.

i srsly going white too.

I mean, raising white flag, i surrender, singaporeans complain n complain, but they actually like PAP in their hearts. 

:a-rip:

The grass is always greener on the other side.

I appreciate Singapore and the environment I grew up in.

I benefited from the system although I still have to sell tisu for a living, being unable to rise to CRA status.

Nas Daily pointed out the many "good" we have. It's an outsider perspective to remind us to treasure what we have.

But don't put your blind Faith into our gahmen. They are not always right.

That said, don't complain just for the sake of complaining. Some alternative news websites are just bullcrap.

Reposting from mothership: https://mothership.sg/2018/09/nas-daily-epic-burn-singapore/

post-1798-0-52663600-1537404105_thumb.jpegpost-1798-0-22196300-1537404112_thumb.jpeg

Edited to clarify that bullcrap sites are like States Times Review etc. Not mothership ah (it's one of my favorite infact)

Edited by Theoldjaffa

I hate Singapore because theres so much food choices n i end up having to wreck my brain over what to eat each day. first world woes.

talk about Singapore food is amazing,

it's quite subjective,  compare to Ang Mo countries [nod] , if compare to China &Taiwan, [shakehead]    :a-no:  :a-noway:

The grass is always greener on the other side.

I appreciate Singapore and the environment I grew up in.

I benefited from the system although I still have to sell tisu for a living, being unable to rise to CRA status.

Nas Daily pointed out the many "good" we have. It's an outsider perspective to remind us to treasure what we have.

But don't put your blind Faith into our gahmen. They are not always right.

That said, don't complain just for the sake of complaining. Some alternative news websites are just bullcrap.

Reposting from mothership: https://mothership.sg/2018/09/nas-daily-epic-burn-singapore/

CED0598A-6B00-436F-8711-F7E1C3000580.jpeg 4DE89215-5C9A-4B37-87F0-BE1C64C4DEBB.jpeg

Edited to clarify that bullcrap sites are like States Times Review etc. Not mothership ah (it's one of my favorite infact)

He complain of being 2nd class citizen but is not something strange because some people in our neighbouring countries are living the same way too, as 2nd class citizens.

He needs to go out of his home country to Asia where he is at least viewed as some variety of ang moh so he gets all this following.

The joke is that though he is an arab, he got barred from entering malaysia because of his israeli passport ... [laugh] Ultimate discrimination 10th class citizen

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1