More MSIAN Car on SG Road? Chauffeured Services by MSIAN Veh

uniquely_ad

Sometimes i park in RWS to bring kids to USS, i also see Malaysian registered cars.. eh.. no offence but very lao pok cars parking in VIP area..

why ah?

Many rich Malaysian all very low profile.

Drive nice luxury car become target easily.

Maybe drive laopok car to SG is easier than taking the road to Genting.

↡ Advertisement

I've yet to see MY car in sg not driving aggressively. Eg when i'm overtaking on PIE at lane 1 i'd see a car come up fast in rear view mirror confirm it would be MY plate. Bloody nuisance the whole lot of them think its NSH.

No leh, almost all J plate cars like to hog at lane one on SG roads

Likewise, now NSH many J plate drivers drive like Singaporeans. Don't give way one.

not sure is it fall undwr the same category.

daily evening can see JB plate pte car stopping at the joo koon vicnity bus stops. Than you can see commuters chatting with the driver with window wind down, before boarding the car.

not sure is it fall undwr the same category.

daily evening can see JB plate pte car stopping at the joo koon vicnity bus stops. Than you can see commuters chatting with the driver with window wind down, before boarding the car.

LTA, do something...

It’s getting out of control. LTA should really enforce this stringently.

Today drive at ecp I count more than 20+ msian car on our roads. Aldy Jam + all this additional vehicles doesn’t help at all.

Today drive at ecp I count more than 20+ msian car on our roads. Aldy Jam + all this additional vehicles doesn’t help at all.

Glad that Sinkies are enjoying the zero-growth policy !!! Time to foster a car-lite culture !!!

ssb_comic_zippy-maree-01.png

Edited by 3ui3uhje

I mean think about it..... The number of Singapore-registered cars is already lower compared to a few years ago. However, COE prices are relatively cheap compared to a few years ago.... So LTA and Gahmen think that their car-lite policy is successful.

However, they are totally wrong. This is because of the "substitution effect".

--> More and more Malaysian "black market" taxis operating here. 

-->By the way, not just private cars are affected. But also commercial vehicles. Take for example, you need to fix your air-con. You can hire contractors locally or from Malaysia. Companies can choose to do procurement locally or from Malaysia. Delivery costs is a big part of local company's expenses.

--> Small business owners using vans for private use. Commercial vehicle COE higher and higher. HDB carpark more and more commercial vehicles season parking.

--> Buying a bike instead of a car. Bike COE all time high despite 100% ARF. Meanwhile Malaysia bikes $4 per day, happily doing courier services.

============================

I think Gahmen wants this.

By substituting Malaysia vehicles for local vehicles, COE prices can be kept low.

If COE prices skyrocket as a result of zero-growth policy, people will complain big time.

Recently found a lot Malaysian registered large MPV or MPV drive recklessly in SG highway speeding, illegal parking or waiting passengers around some popular spots.

Really hate the way these driver drive on highway speeding all the way and keep on high beam or tailgating ..... road bully behavior...

Let's share out those cars action video or photo to get attention from the public about these situation getting worst.

Recently found a lot Malaysian registered large MPV or MPV drive recklessly in SG highway speeding, illegal parking or waiting passengers around some popular spots.

Really hate the way these driver drive on highway speeding all the way and keep on high beam or tailgating ..... road bully behavior...

Let's share out those cars action video or photo to get attention from the public about these situation getting worst.

Our enforcement LTA sleeping and not doing their job. You go read in 6months they only managed to catch less than 5 who flout SG roads.

Our enforcement LTA sleeping and not doing their job. You go read in 6months they only managed to catch less than 5 who flout SG roads.

6 mths caught 5 only...... cannot meet KPI le.

Very likely these ppl hog lane 1 lo
↡ Advertisement