Get paid for posting accident vids

Eyke

Supercharged

everyone can buy or only sold to one person?

skali the culprit purchase the video to destroy evident   [laugh]

wah lau eh! sibeh cunning thinking siah :XD:

everyone can buy or only sold to one person?

skali the culprit purchase the video to destroy evident   [laugh]

as long as u pay, they will sell.

but of course not sure how much integrity they have, ie. if u like crazy-rich and offer pay a million for them to delete, not sure if they would...

wah lau eh! sibeh cunning thinking siah :XD:

as long as u pay, they will sell.

but of course not sure how much integrity they have, ie. if u like crazy-rich and offer pay a million for them to delete, not sure if they would...

the current few FB accidents video available to public access and be used as evident when needed. 

This new sites is encouraging people to capitalize on those evident which i think is quite selfish.

• Praise 2

Please correct if I'm wrong but based on what I have read, simply having a video not of your own, would not hold up in court if the offender contests as it can be manipulated and edited.

I think this is why when you submit a video to TP as a third party, they will ask if you are willing to attend court and be a witness as well if the offender contests.

As for the website, I hope it will never work as everyone should simply submit their videos to TP if they saw an accident to assist in the investigation without thinking of monetary gains.

Supercharged
(edited)

Please correct if I'm wrong but based on what I have read, simply having a video not of your own, would not hold up in court if the offender contests as it can be manipulated and edited.

I think this is why when you submit a video to TP as a third party, they will ask if you are willing to attend court and be a witness as well if the offender contests.

As for the website, I hope it will never work as everyone should simply submit their videos to TP if they saw an accident to assist in the investigation without thinking of monetary gains.

can be doesn't mean was, the defence would have to prove there was manipulation.

it's like saying: no witness testimony will hold up in court because they COULD lie, or physical evidence COULD be faked so won't hold up in court.

if everyone does what they "should" then there would very few accidents and no crime at all.

Edited by Eyke

On 8/24/2018 at 2:33 PM, Jman888 said:

the current few FB accidents video available to public access and be used as evident when needed. 

This new sites is encouraging people to capitalize on those evident which i think is quite selfish.

Agree with this. Is this how we want out society to evolve? No monetary reward means we do not help when a wrong is seen? 

What will happen to these? 

singapore-9-jan-2021-kerbside-260nw-1900674568.jpg.3724c8ec6afe9edaa9a62350885bd9fc.jpg