• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 25 August 2018 - 11:40 PM

Sk65
  • Premium member
    Sk65
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

I am letting go my season parking at Esplanade from October 2018 to December 2018 at 20% discount. Monthly rate I am paying now is $214. So with 20% discount, it is at $171.20. There is bus 75 going directly to Raffles Place direction from Esplanade or can walk around 10mins. 

If keen, please send me a message. Thank you. 

PSN ID = sk65m

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:53 AM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Suddenly like many season holder at Esplanade are letting go their season parking?  :o 

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 26 August 2018 - 06:55 PM

Funky05
  • Funky05
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi all,

I am letting go my season parking at Esplanade from October 2018 to December 2018 at 20% discount. Monthly rate I am paying now is $214. So with 20% discount, it is at $171.20. There is bus 75 going directly to Raffles Place direction from Esplanade or can walk around 10mins. 

If keen, please send me a message. Thank you. 

you bought the yearly season at $2568?

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:01 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

At least hdb can get back pro rated unused days.

Edited by Hamburger, 26 August 2018 - 07:01 PM.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:07 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

At least hdb can get back pro rated unused days.

Commercial building season parking dont think can get back any unused days, esp if you buy the advance payment of season parking. But if you really continue using the season parking, there is indeed quite a good saving.

Posted 03 September 2018 - 09:41 PM

Sk65
  • Premium member
    Sk65
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Regarding the esplanade parking. Letting go due to change of job location.

PSN ID = sk65m

Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Regarding the esplanade parking. Letting go due to change of job location.

Still no taker?

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:58 PM

napthungvikhang
  • napthungvikhang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I am interested in this issue. Is anyone like me?

Nắp thùng xe bán tải Vi Khang: http://vikhang.com.vn

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:18 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am interested in this issue. Is anyone like me?

PM TS for more details. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:23 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

PM TS for more details. 

it's a spammer.

Give him some dislikes so he can't post.

That is all.

Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:16 PM

Sk65
  • Premium member
    Sk65
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thread closed! Season Parking sold! Thanks!

PSN ID = sk65m

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: season parking esplanade and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users