Headlight problems with modern cars?

Terrylmt

Will DRL ever spoil throughout the 10 yrs of car lifespan?

All Lights/Bulbs got lifespan,depends on how much you drive.?...but so far my near 6 years old near 70,000km Car still working fine.

All Lights/Bulbs got lifespan,depends on how much you drive.?...but so far my near 6 years old near 70,000km Car still working fine.

LED?

What car?

My previous 520 taillight changed at 7th years. LED still working. Contact point not working.

My previous 520 taillight changed at 7th years. LED still working. Contact point not working.

My ex e60lci taillight led diode 1 month gone liao

Bang table but pml said wear and tear

Wear and tear so fast?

Or lemon?

That’s the problem with modern LED tail lamps. If Somehow spoil the whole assembly goes. One more thing to spoil and bleed you only.

Tail lamp simi wear and tear.? Shit quality it is.

Tail lamps should only be changed if kennA langgar. Or if you always park in the sun, due to aging and discoloration. Seals should also never leak prematurely.

Edited by Mkl22

Wear and tear so fast?

Or lemon?

Yes want to claim warranty but kenna turn down:(

That’s the problem with modern LED tail lamps. If Somehow spoil the whole assembly goes. One more thing to spoil and bleed you only.

Tail lamp simi wear and tear.? Shit quality it is.

Tail lamps should only be changed if kennA langgar. Or if you always park in the sun, due to aging and discoloration. Seals should also never leak prematurely.

Last time e60lci is not full led lamps

Mixed diodes with bulbs

Current model front and rear all full led

Spoilt must replace whole unit

Accidentally switched off my auto headlamps the other day. Forgot all about it, was in a rush and drove off in the dark.

After about 30secs of driving this message popped up. 

post-24957-0-29107100-1536998827_thumb.jpg

I think if every car with auto headlamps have this feature of of reminding drivers to switch on their headlamps in the dark, it will cut down the numbers of drivers driving around without lighting on. 

Accidentally switched off my auto headlamps the other day. Forgot all about it, was in a rush and drove off in the dark.

20180915_133400-picsay.jpg

I think if every car with auto headlamps have this feature of of reminding drivers to switch on their headlamps in the dark, it will cut down the numbers of drivers driving around without lighting on.

Thing is, does this make it safer? I kind of feel too many features "dumb down" drivers to the point they take things for granted and never check already. Like blindspot warning, eyesight...... Even wipers are now auto on?

Thing is, does this make it safer? I kind of feel too many features "dumb down" drivers to the point they take things for granted and never check already. Like blindspot warning, eyesight...... Even wipers are now auto on?

Well, it depends on driver.  Only dumb driver will be dumb down.

• Praise 1

Serious Bro ??? [confused]

Only 1 month old BMW .tailight led up lorry so fast???

Heat sink/circuit burnt problem. The LED will outlive everyone.

With hot engine bay and enclosed airtight housing, it is a magnet for premature death. 

Edited by Kangadrool

Serious Bro ??? [confused]

Only 1 month old BMW .tailight led up lorry so fast???

Yes 1 of the diodes down

Luckily last time able to replace it cos e60lci is not full led

Now G30 is full led front and rear...gone replace whole lamp

attachicon.gif20180915_133400-picsay.jpg

Wow,Mercedes Benz so advance,i wonder BMW got this message.?

↡ Advertisement