How to define between first timer and second timer ?

Ysc3

last pic is the lift lobby/ common corridor.

Where is this area ?? Very nice

Nevermind saw ur reply above

Edited by Angcheek
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

last pic is the lift lobby/ common corridor.

Very nice, Good for Holland soccer fans.

Bathroom even got Holland flags.  [thumbsup]

:D

post-2854-0-05785000-1535603063.jpg

1200px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png

Twincharged

Where is this area ?? Very nice

Nevermind saw ur reply above

I visited some friends condo ...the common corridor also don't have so wide ...

5 room BTO HDB .... Tampines GreenRidge.

btw, can anyone tell me how the repayment works for family ?

lets say you loan 100k from HDB and put both husband and wife as applicants and both will repay using CPF.

then how does HDB deduct from CPF ? 50/50 ? or a stipulated amount ?

can deduct from one applicant only ? eg deduct from husband CFP and don't deduct from wife cpf ?

is there any difference between declaring the wife as a co-applicant or just an occupier ? (since the husband paying)

no need to be 50/50, can be 100/0 if you can afford to.

but still must put her name as co-applicant, no women is so stupid not to have her name in a property  [laugh]  [laugh]

Because it is an ASSet! 

Repeat after me... ASSet! 

Can pass down the genetions to come one... Dun play play. 

On that note

Why called resale ? Not re-lease?

After all we are leasing for 99yts?

I visited some friends condo ...the common corridor also don't have so wide ...

Im having about the same situation as you. Bought under single , years later got married. 

I dont believe in those grant rubbish. There are T&C . Anyway , you still required to pay back the grant if you sell the flat.  The problem I have now is I cant buy any BTO ... so kana stuck . Called HDB , they suggested stay until u die lor . Damn CB  :D  

• Praise 1

First sentence is correct

Second sentence I guess everyone also hope for. [;)]

i can take 4 hor....oc allow me to take 1 more...serious! But i told her i rather have 1 than a troublesome 2nd.....

I am asking around now coz going to try for the Nov BTO sale .... will get everything done by then.

easiest is to write an email with your situation and ask hdb to clarify

Im having about the same situation as you. Bought under single , years later got married.

I dont believe in those grant rubbish. There are T&C . Anyway , you still required to pay back the grant if you sell the flat. The problem I have now is I cant buy any BTO ... so kana stuck . Called HDB , they suggested stay until u die lor . Damn CB :D

no lei......not give back grant but pay levy....you take $30k but must pay levy of around $45k.....i rather not take the grant.

Because it is an ASSet! 

Repeat after me... ASSet! 

Can pass down the genetions to come one... Dun play play. 

ASS ET  .....

ASS ET  .....

ASS ET  .....

ASS ET  .....

ASS ET  .....

..... @Wyfitms sure agree 101%  :D

• Praise 1

Now your celery too much cannot qualify for BTO lah..  :D

I dont believe in those grant rubbish. There are T&C . Anyway , you still required to pay back the grant if you sell the flat.  The problem I have now is I cant buy any BTO ... so kana stuck . Called HDB , they suggested stay until u die lor . Damn CB  :D  

Smart man! 

Imagine 4 X MIL........ @Jamesc 'ss Worst Nightmare :D

i can take 4 hor....oc allow me to take 1 more...serious! But i told her i rather have 1 than a troublesome 2nd.....

• Praise 3

Twincharged

hehehe ... I am commoner ... just tried HDB eligibility app ... said I can still buy BTO !!

when I bought my resale 3rm, actually no need to take loan but I thought, 不借白不借 ... so borrow 20k and then pay over 10 years just to make use of my entitlement.

but I did not take the grants ... but now, I have decided that this new BTO will be my final resting place ... so want to squeeze everything I can from the govt.

and frankly, even if kenah toto jackpot I also won't buy condo ... personally feel its a waste of good money.

Now your celery too much cannot qualify for BTO lah.. :D

Smart man!

Imagine 4 X MIL........ @Jamesc 'ss Worst Nightmare :D

no lar....not smart....last time nearly hor. That time oc din allow.....now she allow i don wan.....
  • Praise 1

So it is the grant that determine how many timer a person is? And a person is only allowed with total 2 grant?

Actually it's not exactly the grant. It's the benefits a Singaporean can get from housing, given by ah Gong.

Buy new flat from ah gong, the price is much cheaper than the market price for a similar-size flat. So that's benefit.

for those who buy resale instead of new flats, ah gong gives discount, in the form a grant. So this is also a benefit.

Each person is entitled to 2 benefits.

But check whether can buy 2 resale and get a grant on both occasions or not? I bought once only and took the grant, but never bought a second resale...

5 room BTO HDB .... Tampines GreenRidge.

btw, can anyone tell me how the repayment works for family ?

lets say you loan 100k from HDB and put both husband and wife as applicants and both will repay using CPF.

then how does HDB deduct from CPF ? 50/50 ? or a stipulated amount ?

can deduct from one applicant only ? eg deduct from husband CFP and don't deduct from wife cpf ?

is there any difference between declaring the wife as a co-applicant or just an occupier ? (since the husband paying)

Err... i think to buy 4-rm and above, will need a nucleus family to apply leh. So unless the husband add parents or children's name, otherwise sure must add wife's name as applicant, else not a nucleus family cannot even apply.