BMW raided in South Korea

Kklim

Diesel engined ones.

So far i don't see many PML Diesel engined BMWs on the road except for the 216D.

BMW Korea last month started recalling 106,000 vehicles with an exhaust gas recirculation module, which it says caused the recent fires. The recall applies to 42 models, all with diesel engines.

BMW has changed.  Once they decided to go like Merc and Audi/VW, and now partner toyota, they make too many models n try to sell too many cars.  Greed.  Quality is dropping. Quantity (sales) no quality.  Even their M cars are getting worse.

Imho the fact that too many assembly plants worldwide. Impossible to do QC to perfection. Nevertheless it’s still one of the more prestigious automotive brand around.

• Praise 1

Why do you like BMW?

I will not talk about the specifications and driving dynamics because many petrol head brothers will be able to convince me that it is not the optimum driving machine comparing with its peers like Merc, Audi, Jaguar etc..

I prefer it simply because of how it looks

Executive & sporty, displays aggressiveness and those bold lines & contours  [inlove]

Edited by Aventa
  • Praise 1

I will not talk about the specifications and driving dynamics because many petrol head brothers will be able to convince me that it is not the optimum driving machine comparing with its peers like Merc, Audi, Jaguar etc..

I prefer it simply because of how it looks

Executive & sporty, displays aggressiveness and those bold lines & contours [inlove]

Agree with you on the last two lines But have to correct your first statement.

BMW is the Ultimate Driving Machine whereas rest are just.......in your words, "optimum driving machine". Hahaha

Edited by TameDriver
  • Praise 3

Agree with you on the last two lines But have to correct your first statement.

BMW is the Ultimate Driving Machine whereas rest are just.......in your words, "optimum driving machine". Hahaha

My sentiments exactly, the ultimate machine, the best hahah.

Just writing a general comment previously in case Anti-BMW brothers flame me