Touch 'n Go App

Dafansu

Which malls are we able to reload our T&G cards at anyway?

Aeon supermarket. They do provide topup for touch and go.

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

touch n go card on the right, need to register 

I mean the T&G ewallet apps, when I open the apps and sign up new acct with hp number and new 6 dig pin, after that it asked for ID number and email address.

I actually stopped there and didnt continue, funny why need ID number?  :huh:  [laugh]

I mean the T&G ewallet apps, when I open the apps and sign up new acct with hp number and new 6 dig pin, after that it asked for ID number and email address.

I actually stopped there and didnt continue, funny why need ID number? :huh:[laugh]

It's to register for an account to access eWallet and stuff.

I actually stopped there and didnt continue, funny why need ID number?  :huh:  [laugh]

i think anything to do with money need ID ba.... like alipay also need a copy of my passport

TS, thanks for the info.  Certainly hope the refund process for deactivated TnG cards can be made easier. 

Still can't understand why the card will be deactivated if un-used for 12 months, and can't re-activate again.  It is a hassle to get the refund, especially for those who do not drive to MY regularly.

Yah i have one.

Is there a(n easy) way to get any refund?

you complete liao tell me useful anot.... i also tarik at nric there lol

Knn, I thought you done liao.

Now I go gym first, later evening let you know useful or not. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

is there a way to know the expiry date of the TnG cards through the app?

I remember that the expiry date is written on the card itself and also on the receipt after you topped up.

I remember that the expiry date is written on the card itself and also on the receipt after you topped up.

newer cards, yes.

but for some/older, it don't..

Knn, I thought you done liao.

Now I go gym first, later evening let you know useful or not. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I Read in Google play the reviews like it's a PITA... only good thing is check balance mah

@Tianmo jin garang

Aiyoh.....even locally I also scared to reveal IC number liao.....now MY based app........don't know what they will do with your IC number.....

MLMLWML -_-

• Praise 4

you complete liao tell me useful anot.... i also tarik at nric there lol

for now only can check balance and whether it's still a valid card or not, but without date listed. 

if need nric to check balance, i think i'll do without knowing the balance bah

:D

only rich people would say that   [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement