Missing (MIA) husband, what to do next?

Ysc3

yup! 

I think you may be thinking that he suspect the boy not his? If so, then I answer you first, the boy was never the issue, he is those kind dont really can handle kids one.

His leaving has nothing to do with his son. They started having problems when the son was 6 months old, and he stayed out most of the time from there.  [:(]

That's even more weird right?

If the problems only started when kid was 6 months old, then why never even carry the kid? I don't think can't handle kids is a good enough reason. 

Anyway, just tok cok only since I don't know him.

↡ Advertisement

sound like no third party issue, more of a cannot agree with each other kind of thing to me.

Not easy lor, he will have to think it over carefully, 潇洒代价很高的.

At least my friend, his parents were well to do, and he only has a younger brother, so mayb he can walk away empty handed. 

haha not really.

he did some lup sup things outside, kana caught. But he was willing to be the victim, sign whatever the wife wanted signed. even wife handle his bank account.

We said his wife demands were unreasonable but he say he's ok.

Anyway will meet up with him sometime later this year, haha get an update.

He got some earning power. So his logic is he will just earn more.

Edited by Lala81

If the problems only started when kid was 6 months old, then why never even carry the kid? I don't think can't handle kids is a good enough reason. 

we knew each other since school days, like 16-17 years old, so I know him better. 

What appears weird to you is normal to us, just like how different ppl will react to different things base on how much information and knowledge each one has. 

There are ppl who really cannot handle babies, and there are ppl who actually hate kids. No 2 person behave the same way, although I did read that for every human on earth, there are 6 others that will look and behave exactly the same somewhere else on earth, we may or may not meet them in our life time.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

haha not really.

he did some lup sup things outside, kana caught. But he was willing to be the victim, sign whatever the wife wanted signed. even wife handle his bank account.

We said his wife demands were unreasonable but he say he's ok.

Anyway will meet up with him sometime later this year, haha get an update.

He got some earning power. So his logic is he will just earn more.

Oh, like that boh wei gong lor. LLST.  [:p]

like that sounds like he most likely cannot tahan his wife over demanding liao.  :wacko:

I think the technical term under women charter for this type of behavior is called desertion. It is one of the grounds of divorce. Sometimes I look at my wife and kids also sibeh tempting

It's not weird. It has a lot to do with money or other "needy" issues. Cos in Singapore having children parents gotto spend a lot. And spend a lot of time at home or suddenly the kid falls sick and gotto rush home to attend to the child. Some ppl do not want to give up their current lifestyle or it became somewhat a culture shock. Some guys cannot accept the change in lifestyle. And dan the attention is no longer on the relationship and mostly on the child. Some guys got a lot of "needs" but the wife too busy with the child. A lot of so called strange reasons wan lah.

You can ask all the fathers here. I think no guys saw what was coming and is ready for it. We don't have the motherly instinct women have. So for us taking care of a child becomes a steep learning curve. Some guys find it hard to cope or cannot cope with the lifestyle changes. It's norm.

• Praise 3

what you guys think of a SG male in his mid 30s going under the radar in SG for more than 3 years ? possible ?

Possible that he committed suicide? There are cases of people who just walk off into the sea or canal (in Singapore ).

Usually someone will see something so a rescue team is sent. But if no one witnessed it? Then no rescue team is sent.

Until a body floats up but if it does not float in Singapore waters then he will be lost forever.

I don't think this is a problem as long as your cousin is able to prove that she is the only one making the payments for the flat.

another sad state of things ... my cousin paid for the flat all by herself ... and yet now, have to fight to get it back.

someone i know is having some marital problems. He was considering to walk away from the matrimonial home and even pay for the kids until they reach 21. ie he start again from zero.

I also have a friend who divorced his wife and gave her everything matrimonial item including the flat.

I met the wife before ... super loud and foul mouthed ... my friend told me his wife sit at coffee shop will hook one leg on the chair ...

quarreled very often ... so he gave up in the end.

I also have a friend who divorced his wife and gave her everything matrimonial item including the flat.

I met the wife before ... super loud and foul mouthed ... my friend told me his wife sit at coffee shop will hook one leg on the chair ...

quarreled very often ... so he gave up in the end.

your friend a beta male?

Possible that he committed suicide? There are cases of people who just walk off into the sea or canal (in Singapore ).

Usually someone will see something so a rescue team is sent. But if no one witnessed it? Then no rescue team is sent.

Until a body floats up but if it does not float in Singapore waters then he will be lost forever.

no one has any idea .... its was a regular day when he went out .... but he never went home after that.

my cousin is the arguing type but not the quarrelsome type ... and they have two kids !!

only moved into the new place for a year + before he just disappeared !

your friend a beta male?

one is ah beng and the other is ah lian.

Got ask radx?

Yah lor... Pass the name of the GFN to @radx and see if the name is in his list or not :secret-laugh: .. Now 7th Lunar month.. No better time liao.

Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 3

Got ask radx?

dun want to trouble him lah ... still honeymoon mood ...

so just ask temple medium instead lor ...

very ironic ...

we usually hear about runaway foreign brides ... but now we have runaway local husbands !

Edited by Ysc3

It's not weird. It has a lot to do with money or other "needy" issues. Cos in Singapore having children parents gotto spend a lot. And spend a lot of time at home or suddenly the kid falls sick and gotto rush home to attend to the child. Some ppl do not want to give up their current lifestyle or it became somewhat a culture shock. Some guys cannot accept the change in lifestyle. And dan the attention is no longer on the relationship and mostly on the child. Some guys got a lot of "needs" but the wife too busy with the child. A lot of so called strange reasons wan lah.

You can ask all the fathers here. I think no guys saw what was coming and is ready for it. We don't have the motherly instinct women have. So for us taking care of a child becomes a steep learning curve. Some guys find it hard to cope or cannot cope with the lifestyle changes. It's norm.

Eh... What you said is all true....

But the part I felt is weird is where he didn't even carry the baby once in 6 months. Not even at birth where all those issues you mentioned might not have started to manifest.

no one has any idea .... its was a regular day when he went out .... but he never went home after that.

my cousin is the arguing type but not the quarrelsome type ... and they have two kids !!

only moved into the new place for a year + before he just disappeared !

one is ah beng and the other is ah lian.

Could really be dead somewhere then....