Missing (MIA) husband, what to do next?

Ysc3

Dach always in different posts but MIA during MU sexsions..

Like that can consider missing boh?

what you guys think of a SG male in his mid 30s going under the radar in SG for more than 3 years ? possible ?

Dach?
  • Praise 6

If not dead v hard for estate to be settled

I think even his children will hate him if he reappears many years later to "lay claim" on what is not his.

so best is to be found dead or alive ... and get it over once and for all.

Dach always in different posts but MIA during MU sexsions..

Like that can consider missing boh?

Dach?

DACH is here almost every single day ... maybe he has no where else to go ... so how to declare missing ?

• Praise 1

I think even his children will hate him if he reappears many years later to "lay claim" on what is not his.

so best is to be found dead or alive ... and get it over once and for all.

DACH is here almost every single day ... maybe he has no where else to go ... so how to declare missing ?

He’s missing something that most of us enjoy very much
  • Praise 5

Heâs missing something that most of us enjoy very muchðð»

He no time

He no time to attend his own funeral too

• Praise 1

Kidnapped and maybe gone over to change identity or gone to

Some bhutan forest to stay

As mentioned earlier

Make report and declare dead!

Seek the assistance of the legal folks

Wow, walk away from wife, I can understand sometimes due to irreconcilable issues. But how can someone just abandon the kids, own flesh and blood? This one I can't imagine.

It's not weird. It has a lot to do with money or other "needy" issues. Cos in Singapore having children parents gotto spend a lot. And spend a lot of time at home or suddenly the kid falls sick and gotto rush home to attend to the child. Some ppl do not want to give up their current lifestyle or it became somewhat a culture shock. Some guys cannot accept the change in lifestyle. And dan the attention is no longer on the relationship and mostly on the child. Some guys got a lot of "needs" but the wife too busy with the child. A lot of so called strange reasons wan lah.

You can ask all the fathers here. I think no guys saw what was coming and is ready for it. We don't have the motherly instinct women have. So for us taking care of a child becomes a steep learning curve. Some guys find it hard to cope or cannot cope with the lifestyle changes. It's norm.

you are right on the sweet spot man!!!  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [laugh]

Yes for divorce i think this is proper, I have a friend his wife did this to him while they were staying together, without him knowing. She made police report every 2-3 months and kept copies with her lawyer. By the third year, she engage PI and took pictures of him with a PRC, file for divorce and given half of his total assets.

But I think going missing is no case of divorce, until he is found alive. We are talking about declaring him dead here if I am not wrong, which is allowed under the law if the person is missing for X number of years ( i think is 7). There must also be no objection to the declaration after it is pinned up for x number of days ( this I cannot remember). If anyone objects with valid reasons, then it cannot go through.

The wife will then be declared a widow and is allow to re-marry.

However I am not sure what happen if he turns up later after being declared dead. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

There was a case of husband declared dead in India after missing for 7 years, insurance paid out sum assured bought during year of disappearance.

Traced regular visit to India or something, found out it's fake death.

Think husband caught and send to jail, insurer gotten some money back.

• Praise 2

There was a case of husband declared dead in India after missing for 7 years, insurance paid out sum assured bought during year of disappearance.

Traced regular visit to India or something, found out it's fake death.

Think husband caught and send to jail, insurer gotten some money back.

this one i think is planned to cheat insurance money one..  [laugh]  [laugh]

but somehow it shows that insurance ppl is dead also must see corpse if not cannot rest.  [:p]  [:p]

What i means is will everything be void if he returns alive one day and explains why he was gone for so long.  ^_^

Edited by Tianmo

I think the technical term under women charter for this type of behavior is called desertion. It is one of the grounds of divorce. Sometimes I look at my wife and kids also sibeh tempting

It's not weird. It has a lot to do with money or other "needy" issues. Cos in Singapore having children parents gotto spend a lot. And spend a lot of time at home or suddenly the kid falls sick and gotto rush home to attend to the child. Some ppl do not want to give up their current lifestyle or it became somewhat a culture shock. Some guys cannot accept the change in lifestyle. And dan the attention is no longer on the relationship and mostly on the child. Some guys got a lot of "needs" but the wife too busy with the child. A lot of so called strange reasons wan lah.

You can ask all the fathers here. I think no guys saw what was coming and is ready for it. We don't have the motherly instinct women have. So for us taking care of a child becomes a steep learning curve. Some guys find it hard to cope or cannot cope with the lifestyle changes. It's norm.

Grass always seems greener on the other side, that's what I think we can console ourselves with.

For the single guys, maybe also some regret as they move into middle age? Oh well, want to get married, not difficult, so many agencies now for "mail-order" types. As for the married guys, well, got a lot of "needs" not met by wife, also can be outsourced?? [laugh]

Grass always seems greener on the other side, that's what I think we can console ourselves with.

For the single guys, maybe also some regret as they move into middle age? Oh well, want to get married, not difficult, so many agencies now for "mail-order" types. As for the married guys, well, got a lot of "needs" not met by wife, also can be outsourced?? [laugh]

some guys need emotional more than physical lor.  They like forever need to live in that parktor stage, must stick like  maltose everyday one.  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2