• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 6 praises

Posted 03 September 2018 - 03:33 PM

supersen
  • supersen
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys,

While doing my daily parking at cp, i notice that there are still 5 x Lancer CS3/GLX seen in my carpark.

Just curious, which old car model die die haven retired and how many is there in your carpark currently?

Lets get the ball rolling!  [smash]

Tianmo praised this

Posted 03 September 2018 - 03:36 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

When you talk about old is how old?
Old exotic or old b&b

My carpark as a 50s mini Cooper... super old exotic...

Also have a 90s corona... super old b&b

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:06 PM

Ronkovic
  • Ronkovic
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

My current car park has a 2nd-gen Honda CRX from the late 1980s.
It's some family's second car used by one of the children who's a uni student.

My previous place in Bishan has a Maserati Biturbo from the 1980s still going strong.

Also, at a Toa Payoh central car park where I often frequent, I always come across a blue-grey Toyota Starlet and a BMW E30 316i from the 1980s.

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:11 PM

supersen
  • supersen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

When you talk about old is how old?
Old exotic or old b&b

My carpark as a 50s mini Cooper... super old exotic...

Also have a 90s corona... super old b&b

probably i didn't describe clearly, i mean more than 1 units for that specific old models in your carpark

Sry my bad!  [drivingcar]

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:45 PM

silvialite
  • Premium member
    silvialite
    Clutched
    Author Image

2 x Toyota Starlets EP70 at my carpark

supersen praised this

Posted 03 September 2018 - 05:01 PM

UncleLabbit
  • Premium member
    UncleLabbit
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Saw a corolla e90 shld b late 80s model still alive in my carpark.

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:08 PM

Aventa
  • Premium member
    Aventa
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Recently saw an e30 still going strong..

Work hard to turn your dreams into reality!
Lamborghini Aventador S Coupe 6.5 V12

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:15 PM

Anthonytan123
  • Anthonytan123
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

1 Starlet EP70

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:56 PM

napthungvikhang
  • napthungvikhang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

You have a very great idea. I hope you do well

Nắp thùng xe bán tải Vi Khang: http://vikhang.com.vn

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:28 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You have a very great idea. I hope you do well

Huh?

What talking you?

the_sea_and_its_dogs___jack_sparrow_x_re

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:48 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Estima alot
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:53 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Estima alot

This?  :D

1991-Toyota-Previa.jpg

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:58 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This? :D

1991-Toyota-Previa.jpg

Wah this model still have meh?

Its the coe 2006 estima thats alot
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 06 September 2018 - 02:14 PM

Unlimited
  • Unlimited
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

it depends on the collector of the vintage cars, if you want your car to stay alive for century.. People love vintage car

Those who wants to keep their cars in best performance follow my homepage. Subaru Kirkland Repair
https://allwheeldriv...d-and-bellevue/

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: carmodel, carpark, retro, oldest and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users