Speed limit 4 PMDs, bicycles to be cut to 10kmh on footpath

RogerNg_185295

Try convincing the people over simple things like stop littering, stop their indecent acts in the public, stop committing crimes, etc then talk about this.

U issue ppl summon for littering. These ppl go overseas litter. Got use meh?

Simi indecent act? u mean Piak Piak openly? Give them $$$ to go Hotel 81. Nowadays Hotel very ex.

What’s the risk of fire crackers in Sg?

Edited by Davidtch
↡ Advertisement

U issue ppl summon for littering. These ppl go overseas litter. Got use meh?

Simi indecent act? u mean Piak Piak openly? Give them $$$ to go Hotel 81. Nowadays Hotel very ex.

What’s the risk of fire crackers in Sg?

No use is their problem. Wait till they get caught by the authorities and get into unnecessary troubles for just a tour overseas.

Our authorities done their part on what is right here. If people wants to commit crimes overseas, they have to bear the consequences there.

Low risk doesn't mean no risk.

Low crime doesn't mean no crime.

No use is their problem. Wait till they get caught by the authorities and get into unnecessary troubles for just a tour overseas.

Our authorities done their part on what is right here. If people wants to commit crimes overseas, they have to bear the consequences there.

Low risk doesn't mean no risk.

Low crime doesn't mean no crime.

Rather improving civil mindedness of our ppl, you are just making sure shit doesn’t happens in your backyard.

Is there any difference from current leadership?

What’s the risk of fire crackers now?

Since all vehicles has risk of killing ppl, should we ban it as well?

Edited by Davidtch

Rather improving civil mindedness of our ppl, you are just making sure shit doesn’t happens in your backyard.

Is there any difference from current leadership?

What’s the risk of fire crackers now?

Since all vehicles has risk of killing ppl, should we ban it as well?

Vehicle risk has been covered by established rules and regulations enforced and traffic enforcers have been enforcing and catching errant drivers. You want to break the rules, then prepared for fines, demerit points, suspension and jail terms. 

Low risk doesn't mean you can be too complacent. The risk is low now because it is a banned item.

If you want to improve the civil mindedness of the people, then ask the authorities to un-ban abusive drugs, guns and other weapons, abusive drugs, firecrackers, sisha, etc. Tell them the people will not abuse them because they are civil minded. 

People from countries like Taiwan and Japan will also commit crimes overseas. So? Not civil minded after all?

If these countries don't make sure that their backyard is that clean, will they become the envy of other countries in the first place?

Vehicle risk has been covered by established rules and regulations enforced and traffic enforcers have been enforcing and catching errant drivers. You want to break the rules, then prepared for fines, demerit points, suspension and jail terms. 

Low risk doesn't mean you can be too complacent. The risk is low now because it is a banned item.

If you want to improve the civil mindedness of the people, then ask the authorities to un-ban abusive drugs, guns and other weapons, abusive drugs, firecrackers, sisha, etc. Tell them the people will not abuse them because they are civil minded. 

People from countries like Taiwan and Japan will also commit crimes overseas. So? Not civil minded after all?

If these countries don't make sure that their backyard is that clean, will they become the envy of other countries in the first place?

What if we allow firecrackers in Singapore?  What's the risk?

Whenever i see the big big sign at Woodland Checkpoints that says "Firecrackers is not allow including pop pop", i ROFL.

Even though Jap and Taiwanese commit crime, aren't they more civilminded than us?

Nowadays, Singapore no longer that clean especially after major events.

suddenly i realize we need to be professor to even post and comment on social media

:XD:  :XD:  :XD:

ok :meaw:

不见棺材不流泪。

Zooming at such a high speed and without any protective gears, not hard to imagine the injury he sustained.

Hope he learnt his lesson, and share it with his peers exhibiting the same reckless behavior...

• Praise 6

That will make the situation worse off.

Without enforcement on the road, si ginna will remove the registration plate and continue to chiong.

they are going to install many hi-tech infra red cameras to catch people smoking in non-designated areas.

if they can also use these cameras (maybe need to modify a bit) for video enforcement of this PMD speeding issue, then will be a big help in enforcement as the govt has a photo database (our IC and passport photos) of us. And with facial recognition software being so advanced now, can easily summon errant PMD users. No need to place Certis Cisco staff anymore.

不见棺材不流泪。

Zooming at such a high speed and without any protective gears, not hard to imagine the injury he sustained.

Hope he learnt his lesson, and share it with his peers exhibiting the same reckless behavior...

his peers will likely say "you so lousy, i show you how it is done."

and the next day, another similar video appears. 

• Praise 1

they are going to install many hi-tech infra red cameras to catch people smoking in non-designated areas.

if they can also use these cameras (maybe need to modify a bit) for video enforcement of this PMD speeding issue, then will be a big help in enforcement as the govt has a photo database (our IC and passport photos) of us. And with facial recognition software being so advanced now, can easily summon errant PMD users. No need to place Certis Cisco staff anymore.

I had said that a lot of times already.

If China can do it, why can't we?

In the first place.....why are we in the situation when we need to be spending so much public money to boost enforcement manpower and technology to correct something that should have been fore planned and anticipated when the authority took their time to respond to the sudden raise in PMDs on our shores.

I say they are caught flat footed and I expect better performance from people being paid non-mediocre level of salary.

• Praise 1

In the first place.....why are we in the situation when we need to be spending so much public money to boost enforcement manpower and technology to correct something that should have been fore planned and anticipated when the authority took their time to respond to the sudden raise in PMDs on our shores.

I say they are caught flat footed and I expect better performance from people being paid non-mediocre level of salary.

In 1st place, they already caught flat footed when merchant starts selling PMD. 

Merchant like Falcon PEV started before Active Mobility Act.

Prior to Active Mobility Act, PMD is cannot be used in public road.

Rather than clamping down PMD, Active Mobility Act was enacted.

• Praise 3

the working level of the authorities are definitely caught flatfooted in terms of strategy and visioning, implementation and regulation of acts, policing and enforcement.

so short of banning PMDs, they need a more pro-active way to police and regulate. the current act of using Certis Cisco staff to police is not a tenable long term solution. why not make use of technology which works tirelessly 24x7? We have a lot of infrastructure already built up. Like Davidtch mentioned, China gongan (I only know of SZ but that is my only limited understanding) has used CCTVs and facial recognition software as a policing tool. There is a lot of good facial recognition software from all over the world. If we can talk about Singapore trying to lead this region in cyber security, we are in the position to better make use of technology to supplement our police force.

• Praise 2

the working level of the authorities are definitely caught flatfooted in terms of strategy and visioning, implementation and regulation of acts, policing and enforcement.

so short of banning PMDs, they need a more pro-active way to police and regulate. the current act of using Certis Cisco staff to police is not a tenable long term solution. why not make use of technology which works tirelessly 24x7? We have a lot of infrastructure already built up. Like Davidtch mentioned, China gongan (I only know of SZ but that is my only limited understanding) has used CCTVs and facial recognition software as a policing tool. There is a lot of good facial recognition software from all over the world. If we can talk about Singapore trying to lead this region in cyber security, we are in the position to better make use of technology to supplement our police force.

Seekali ah boy chut this one :XD:

post-25827-0-13025800-1537502430_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 3