Toyota to recall 1 million Prius/C-HR cars over wiring issue

alfakidz85

Proton uses technologies 20 years ago which is tested and proven over the period.

So won't get recalls.

Fully agree... Even their lastest perdana is a copy of 10 yrs ago accord.... But still look nice...

It's publicly a manufacturer recall and as far as the AD goes, they are compelled to make this happen. I can't say the same for PI although it would be a good measure of what after-sales support entail.

That said, Toyota is acting professionally to ensure safety; the same may not apply to other brands or manufacturers.

my vezel recall was rectified after 2 and half years of ownership. No need to fork out a single cent. consider quite prompt imo.

Proton uses technologies 20 years ago which is tested and proven over the period.

So won't get recalls.

hahaha

btw we hardly see any proton on our road lately. The last I saw was a renewed coe saga months ago.

It's not fair for AD to bear the cost of recalls.

PI made the money, they should be forced by authorities to handle and make right all recalls.

Now, they are allowed to get away with no punishment.

It's not fair for AD to bear the cost of recalls.

PI made the money, they should be forced by authorities to handle and make right all recalls.

Now, they are allowed to get away with no punishment.

AD does not bear the cost but Toyota.  BM will at the end send the bill and get reimbursement.  Another obligation (contractually) being AD is to support recalls of the company's products, be it brought from PI or AD.  

You are right, PI does have own the obligation for recalls.

AD does not bear the cost but Toyota. BM will at the end send the bill and get reimbursement. Another obligation (contractually) being AD is to support recalls of the company's products, be it brought from PI or AD.

You are right, PI does have own the obligation for recalls.

Usually toyota will only pay for recall materials and work hoirs for any recall eork done by AD. For PI cars it really depends...

Any Prius / C-HR owner have send for the recall fix? If yes what does the recall fix or replace, any bro to update here.

I uploaded the only info I can find and it is in jap, so don't really understand what it mean and the fix. Anyone here can translate will be good.

[:)]

post-118121-0-71001500-1543214392_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement