Facebook to build first Asian data centre in Singapore

StreetFight3r

haha that time no hang tuah mah.

Maybe old oredy.....hei...speaking about Hang Tuah.....they found a Keris in Japan that was said to belong to a legendary melaka warrior who was sent as an ambassador by the sultan. The Japs kept a record of him and the description fits him.
↡ Advertisement

ya.....my wife would give me one kind of look if i called her indian, and as usual i will give her a history lesson on British East India and how Pakistan came about....ððð...even gave her a history lesson on East and West Pakistan.

Northern Indian refers to their country as Hindustan....a language they speak. Pakistan speaks Urdu which basically is Hindi but with Arab script whereas Indian Hindi writes in Sanskrit. I may be wrong though as both insist its a different language....ð¤ð¤ð¤

Didn't ROM gave you the one page husband FAQ?

When in doubt.. wife is always right!!! Apologise..!!

Maybe old oredy.....hei...speaking about Hang Tuah.....they found a Keris in Japan that was said to belong to a legendary melaka warrior who was sent as an ambassador by the sultan. The Japs kept a record of him and the description fits him.

japan is damn far leh. 

even okinawa is damn far (as compared to going india or indonesia)

i had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting 1 yesterday

kept on boasting how the garmen invited him to revamp the education system and he leads a 2 men team that would revolutionise singapore education system

blar blar blar and how he was working in a school in curry land and was so bored that why he was invited here

really can talk big. if work in facebook on resume would say he started facebook with mark zuckerberg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4

Didn't ROM gave you the one page husband FAQ?

When in doubt.. wife is always right!!! Apologise..!!

I dont doubt the historical narratives of British East India.......it was my sec 3 history subject, thats why i am confident....

haha they can talk a good game.

But i think some PRC and taiwanese are very good at talking as well.

Singaporeans also learning some of these self promotion skills.

kept on boasting how the garmen invited him to revamp the education system and he leads a 2 men team that would revolutionise singapore education system

blar blar blar and how he was working in a school in curry land and was so bored that why he was invited here

really can talk big. if work in facebook on resume would say he started facebook with mark zuckerberg

• Praise 2

This term predates the British colonial masters so there must be some connections with Kalinga traders, which was situated at today's Bengal area. Another term people like to use in this part of the world is also Bengali / Mangali (nothing to do with Bangladesh). They were active sea traders. Bengali coconut based curries and seafood also very likely influenced South East Asian cuisine.

In case people thinks it's because South East Asians are racist. It's not unique to Indians. In many European and Middle Eastern languages, Chinese is still known today as Cathay or Khitay / Kithan referring to the Khitan (契丹)dynasty in China.

Like this guy? :grin:

post-25827-0-28323500-1536305704.jpeg

Govt invite him to revamp the education system?

I would believe that leh.

then see 6 months later, if his name is mention or just action action ,NATO lor :secret-laugh:  

really can talk big. if work in facebook on resume would say he started facebook with mark zuckerbergðððð

one thing i got to learn from them is how to be thick skin and ways to transform a mole hill into Everest

We had an Indian country manager that told us Chinese food in China is lousy. We were at a sales meeting in China and having dinner. He says The Best Chinese food is in India!! Hahaa I nearly choked and spat everything out! Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

the worst thing is those angmo company like them.

every smoke they throw, the angmo actually believe ,

which is something we cannot believe :XD:

Ang moh like people with ideas. Whether can deliver or not later, they not worried - they have a hire-and-fire mentality.

Talk and impress and get buy-in first. Only months later, delivery is expected.

If we cannot even come up with and articulate ideas ... very hard to even last the first step in ang moh MNC.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Ang moh like people with ideas. Whether can deliver or not later, they not worried - they have a hire-and-fire mentality.

If we cannot even come up with and articulate ideas ... very hard to even last the first step in ang moh MNC.

Very true.

Exactly, my coy got an ang moh when he just join to do a project he brought in. Want everyone to support his requirement and if those cannot satisfied him, he will complain to their bosses. Fast forward 2 years, nothing more was heard of his project and all bosses know his pattern. Too bad my coy dont fire this type of trash.
  • Praise 3

Singapore is warm and the electricity here isn't cheap. Seems an unusual place to house data/cloud storage facilities

Hope the data centre does not use water to cool down... Garmen would tell the sheep water usage going up, must increase price some more to teach us it's precious.

In case people thinks it's because South East Asians are racist. It's not unique to Indians. In many European and Middle Eastern languages, Chinese is still known today as Cathay or Khitay / Kithan referring to the Khitan (契丹)dynasty in China.

1997_01.png

:grin:

Northern Indian refers to their country as Hindustan....

This Hindustan?

1-hm-sells-ambassador-car-brand-to-peuge

:grin: