Teenager charged cheating 16ppl by posing as woman offer XXX

csy_sky

So women dress sexily deserve to be raped? Lol....

Those victim were guys who looking for sex service end up cheat by a Male teenager pretended to be women...... [:p]

Please read the full article.... [smash]

Those victim were guys who looking for sex service end up cheat by a Male teenager pretended to be women...... [:p]

Please read the full article.... [smash]

Yeah la, I know, I read la.. I just giving you another example of a crime where people were "lured" ma.... 

The question is who to blame what... So let's say in a car context, if you have broken window, do you deserve it when your things in your car go missing?

Or rather you don't have cashcard cover, people can see your cashcard, who's fault it is when car is broken in and cashcard goes missing... lol

Opinions will have many la, you should poll this qtn if you want general opinions from those willing to give you their opinion.

So women dress sexily deserve to be raped? Lol....

What I don't understand is that, sometimes woman will wear very short skirts. But they keep pulling it down?! TF.

• Praise 4

Simi simi

I don’t makan outside one hor

Home cooked food is best.

What I don't understand is that, sometimes woman will wear very short skirts. But they keep pulling it down?! TF.

I always think very very hard "pull harder, pull harder" but sad lor.

What I don't understand is that, sometimes woman will wear very short skirts. But they keep pulling it down?! TF.

Maybe they only let yan dao one see ?  :D  

If you show that you very Atas ....... they even will pull up the skirt for you immed  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1