JB Petrol 95 or 97?

dnumde

I thought must pay $$$ first, then they activate pump. They scared people run road. [laugh]

That's why it's quite frustrating not being able to pump full tank as we like, especially small tank car. Worse is motorcycle/scambler.

Pump petrol in msia need to put deposit at counter first? Can pump first and pay later like in SG? Can use SG credit card to pay?

I thought must pay $$$ first, then they activate pump. They scared people run road. [laugh]

That's why it's quite frustrating not being able to pump full tank as we like, especially small tank car. Worse is motorcycle/scambler.

Deposit only by cash? SG credit card can? Lol laychey la...

Not deposit, payment upfront before they activate the pump.

So need very good estimation skill to pump petrol there.

Deposit only by cash? SG credit card can? Lol laychey la...

Edited by Kangadrool

Not 100% true. Some stations only have Ron 95 and nothing else. But not that I have seen in JB. Further up north in small towns.

So it is theoretically possible that a new attendant from a small town might have forgotten.

But yes, minimum Ron 97 if doing petrol runs. Just that it might be different in small towns.

Notice is pasted at every pump. No such things as forgotten.

The restrictions on diesel includes EURO5 diesel.

absolutely ..... even the car only need ron95

the shiokness is priceless ... lol

Nothing less than RON100.

Edited by Wt_know

Not deposit, payment upfront before they activate the pump.

So need very good estimation skill to pump petrol there.

If i wanna pump full tank until the fuel nozzle clicks when it is full how? If I tell cashier pump 20 litres then pay but end up only pump 17 litres and full tank already how?

If i wanna pump full tank until the fuel nozzle clicks when it is full how? If I tell cashier pump 20 litres then pay but end up only pump 17 litres and full tank already how?

Pay first at the counter, get the receipt. After pumping, still got balance, go back to the counter with the receipt, they will then return you the balance.

Pay first at the counter, get the receipt. After pumping, still got balance, go back to the counter with the receipt, they will then return you the balance.

I hate this type of kiosk.  

I prefer those that activate the pump for filling the moment u whistle to the mina at the counter from the pump station. [:p] .  Pay cash on whatever amount pumped.

• Praise 1

drivers who frequent Malaysia, can apply Malaysia Bank debit card.

One year ago, I open a UOB Malaysia saving account that comes with a debit card. My inital deposit RM1000.

Every year RM8 service fee (membership fee) for the debit card

Insert the card at any Malaysia petrol kiosk, key in pin number, pump and go. very easy.

• Praise 1

An update on this policy is timely since BN no more in power.

Anw, why do Msia petrol burn faster than Sin? Their 97 feels like our 95 and use up faster.

Which petrol co?

I better mileage with RON100.

drivers who frequent Malaysia, can apply Malaysia Bank debit card.

One year ago, I open a UOB Malaysia saving account that comes with a debit card. My inital deposit RM1000.

Every year RM8 service fee (membership fee) for the debit card

Insert the card at any Malaysia petrol kiosk, key in pin number, pump and go. very easy.

I always pay Singapore CC.
  • Praise 1

An update on this policy is timely since BN no more in power. 

Anw, why do Msia petrol burn faster than Sin? Their 97 feels like our 95 and use up faster.

There are cases of inaccurate pump reading.. [lipsrsealed] [mean listed 20 Litres only 17 Litres pumped in].in M'sia Petrol Station,hoped you are not 1 of them. :o

↡ Advertisement