Goh Chok Tong to release first volume of biography in Nov

StreetFight3r

I read a lot of books and always waiting for the next new one.

I was trying very hard to come out with one reason or inspiration to  read this one. I just simply could not find any.

I even have the biography of Alex Ferguson which was an absolutely reluctant purchase as I am a Pool fan, but I could at least find reasons to read that one. 

Maybe I will just wait for people to tell me what GCT wrote in his book

↡ Advertisement

I was trying very hard to come out with one reason or inspiration to read this one. I just simply could not find any.

I even have the biography of Alex Ferguson which was an absolutely reluctant purchase as I am a Pool fan, but I could at least find reasons to read that one.

Then wait for lhl one.. he has a lot to answer and cover for. He will want to let people know what is the "right way" to judge his legacy.

And gct will want to pre amp anyone blaming him for not handing over a good ship.

Buy as those prank Xmas pressies

I suddenly recall coming across a hawker in China selling books By the KILOGRAM! He actually weighed an assortments of books.

Maybe this one can go to his hawker store.

• Praise 1

I was trying very hard to come out with one reason or inspiration to  read this one. I just simply could not find any.

If he write about the slapping incident, sure will have a lot of people buy.

Maybe those 70% can go buy his book, place it at the alter and offer daily prayer. 2 candles, 3 joysticks and a plate of oranges.

Wait... 7th month over liao hor.

Say what you like, he was rewarded handsomely for supporting all the way. Being Snr minister was a way of getting more bonus abd now additional dividents for the book.where to find right.

The book will sell if he spills the beans but bonus will be gone. So likely it is just another story book lah.cannot blame him, he is just another employee being selected except at times he forgotten his pass.

Goh Chok Who ?? 

Oh ya , I just remembered , we actually had another PM before LKY passed the baton to LHL . 

i only know go chop chop

[:p]  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]  [:p] 

I was trying very hard to come out with one reason or inspiration to read this one. I just simply could not find any.

i am shock. you brought red nose biography!

Then wait for lhl one.. he has a lot to answer and cover for. He will want to let people know what is the "right way" to judge his legacy.

And gct will want to pre amp anyone blaming him for not handing over a good ship.

lhl?

his romance or fiction stories?