• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 September 2018 - 08:28 AM

astc80
  • astc80
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

New here. Would like some feedback on the suzuki vitara compared to the subaru forester and mitsubishi eclipse cross. Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
astc

Edited by astc80, 08 September 2018 - 08:35 AM.

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:00 PM

BabyBlade

Hi astc80. I've started a new thread for you. Hope you get some help here.

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:20 AM

babyjyo
  • Premium member
    babyjyo
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

New here. Would like some feedback on the suzuki vitara compared to the subaru forester and mitsubishi eclipse cross. Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
astc

i would describe as follows..
vitara - no frills, value for money. basic point to point suv/crossover.

forester - large space, all wheel drive, perhaps most enjoyable to drive. but, may be too rough for some, and higher fuel consumption.

ec - turbo, hybrid, modern look. a good balance I would say.

Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:49 AM

Des72
  • Des72
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi

Didn't view the Vitara but went to see the Forester, some other SUV and EC and eventually booked a EC after consideration on the features and my budget.

For Forester, I like the size of the car, good size for a SUV. However, a bit outdated interior and new model coming soon, I think.

As for EC, smaller size compare to Forester but bigger compare to CHR and Vezel. I like the interior and exterior of the EC. Kind of muscular looking exterior and gentle up market feel of the interior. Sit comfortably for 5 adults too but boot space a bit small compare to Vezel. Many additional features like sun roof, HUD, classy looking SDA with controller pad etc. Mitsubishi is well known for SUV and I do hope this EC will serve me well for years to come

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users