Political office holders rcv avg bonus of 4mths in last 5yrs

Theoldjaffa

I have only one appropriate response. Knn ccb PAP! :D

Wow, this response will really give them a "lethal strike"!
↡ Advertisement

Have a strong urge to dislike your post not because of you or the content, but that article of LHL reply... ... [:|]

SINGAPORE - Political office holders of all grades received an average annual performance bonus of around four months' salary in the last five years, with the amount given to each individual ranging between three and six months of their pay each year, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday (Sept 10).

The average performance bonus hit a high in 2015, when political office holders received 4.4 months of bonus, while the lowest bonus in the last five years was in 2017, when they received 4.1 months of bonus.

The performance bonus is one of the components that make up the benchmark salaries of political office holders. The other components include their monthly salary, the 13th month non-pensionable annual allowance, national bonus, and annual variable component as paid to civil servants.

Pardon me for my poor command of English, but does the statement means that the PB is on top of the 13th month and other bonuses paid to civil servants?? :excl:

Confirmed! Double confirmed plus chop!

Edited by Fitvip

When most of the market is not doing well and they make such announcements... knn pui chao nua.

People voted for this.

Increase another 2% GST to increase their obscene salaries also like that to them, complain and still vote for these clowns.

I see.

What about the failed handover to chucky?

Also state secret?

Sup sup water... what we have is money. With a portfolio of over US300b,  a few billions lost here and there is not worth mentioning. -_-

When most of the market is not doing well and they make such announcements... knn pui chao nua.

now announced

by the time erection

old news and people forget

69%

post-131345-0-41505900-1536647741_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Donald trump has shown that the economy can perform despite of and not because of political leadership...

Jamesc's new best friend is at least 10 times better than any ministar here, and he is paid only $1 hor.....

• Praise 1

Which of the CEOs in the list have pension in their package?

If you calculate all the cabinet's base salary + pb + 13th mth + national bonus + annual variable component........I am sure it will be more than the CEOs'.

The joke is that while all the CEOs' pay are fully transparent because they have to answer to the shareholders. Our leaders don't need to even be transparent about all of their full effective pay when they are stuffing themselves with taxpayers' money.

So That's why I say the MIW knows when to cherry pick the best combination of factors to maximize their income.

They took the total annual package in the mminsterial pay review. And was benchmarked at 60% median income of the top 1,000 professionals in SG.

Include pension and $365/yr carpark?

They took the total annual package in the mminsterial pay review. And was benchmarked at 60% median income of the top 1,000 professionals in SG.