Political office holders rcv avg bonus of 4mths in last 5yrs

Theoldjaffa

cpa-australia-leadership-forum-2012-athe

Most times, it is better to just retire gracefully and just shut up. Additiinal self procliam title don't help.

The fact that you need to explain shows you know majority don't agree with you.otherwise you won't even be such a position right?
Just to add, look at Lim Kim San, Goh Keng Swee, etc they are well respected even now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Why no one ask what ho jinx's salary is?

Asset Managers (as a team) are typically paid 1 to 4% of AUM, with 2% being the average figure. Based on Temasek's own site, their portfolio value was S$308b as of 31 Mar 2018.

If we take 1% very conservatively, the management fee is S$3bn.

Also, cannot find any specific compensation detail in their 2018 Annual Report other than a high level compensation framework.

Asset Managers (as a team) are typically paid 1 to 4% of AUM, with 2% being the average figure. Based on Temasek's own site, their portfolio value was S$308b as of 31 Mar 2018.

If we take 1% very conservatively, the management fee is S$3bn.

Also, cannot find any specific compensation detail in their 2018 Annual Report other than a high level compensation framework.

Why No transparency? I thot pappies sarkporters say they are whiter than white?

• Praise 1

Most times, it is better to just retire gracefully and just shut up. Additiinal self procliam title don't help.

The fact that you need to explain shows you know majority don't agree with you.otherwise you won't even be such a position right?

Just to add, look at Lim Kim San, Goh Keng Swee, etc they are well respected even now.

To be fair.. many of the older generation leaders came from a time when they were not subject to the kind of scrutiny we see today. Those were days of complete info control and suppression.

Example.. it took 50 years after operation cold store before the release of classified British files shed light.. and people to actually put the dots together.

Im not saying the pioneers are in anyway bad.. they definitely made REAL sacrifices compared to the current crop.

Just that scrutiny today is much greater.. and for the better.

Why No transparency? I thot pappies sarkporters say they are whiter than white?

I think there should be a disclosure of her salary at Temasek because to me, there is a conflict of interest being the CEO of Temasek and being the wife of the PM. And this arrangement has been going on for such a long time...

As a good practice, the full compensation disclosure of a public servant and his wife/son/close relatives should be make known, especially in a self-proclaimed system which espouses good and clean governance.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 9

I think there should be disclosure of her salary at Temasek because to me, there is a conflict of interest being the CEO of Temasek and being the wife of the PM. And this arrangement has been going on for such a long time...

As a good practice, the full disclosure of a public servant and his wife/son/close relatives should be make known, especially in a self-proclaimed system which espouses good and clean governance.

The real danger is that a bomb, virus, accident, quarrel.. etc at a family dinner will bring down not just the political leadership, but absolutely critical sectors of government.

Lky, lhy, lhl, hc etc at 1 time.. who the tell tot it was a good idea..

• Praise 1

The real danger is that a bomb, virus, accident, quarrel.. etc at a family dinner will bring down not just the political leadership, but absolutely critical sectors of government.

Lky, lhy, lhl, hc etc at 1 time.. who the tell tot it was a good idea..

• Praise 1

On the contrary, I think they don't think this way. Political leadership means its to have them or their immediate family members to control all major organs of the state, to ensure absolute political control. To hell with emergency contingency planning!

He is being delusional? Old liao think of the past glory days as a PM.

Yep, think too highly of himself.

He is being delusional? Old liao think of the past glory days as a PM. 

You must lethally strike his thinking so that he will wake up his idea.  [laugh]

You must lethally strike his thinking so that he will wake up his idea.  [laugh]

No amount of lethal striking will sort out his senile thoughts  [grin]

Retirement life too good and eat too full nothing much to do, so take to social media and type in all these nonsense. How much political conscience does an ex-PM had if he happily attended Mah Bow Tan's recent lavish 70th birthday party? Sometimes must 见好就收, why even bother to say "you won't be doing a Mahatir", when everyone knows you been a seat warmer all your life and nobody even remotely expects you to lead an opposition coalition? 

vSYZaf7.jpg

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 1

No amount of lethal striking will sort out his senile thoughts  [grin]

Retirement life too good and eat too full nothing much to do, so take to social media and type in all these nonsense. How much political conscience does an ex-PM had if he happily attended Mah Bow Tan's recent lavish 70th birthday party? Sometimes must 见好就收, why even bother to say "you won't be doing a Mahatir", when everyone knows you been a seat warmer all your life and nobody even remotely expects you to lead an opposition coalition? 

vSYZaf7.jpg

Birds of the same feathers standing on the same tree.

Unless a deadly lighting lethally strikes this tree, else nothing no feathers will be ruffled... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Being paid some of the highest salaries in the world for political office holders is already good, but on top of that another 4 months of performance bonus??

I am totally appalled by this news.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 2

Being paid some of the highest salaries in the world for political office holders is already good, but on top of that another 4 months of performance bonus??

I am totally appalled by this news.

Already not surprised for a long time. 

↡ Advertisement