SKK9192G Maserati Driver Road Rage

Vidz

That car plate SKS6645U no longer register to any car now. Maybe de-registered liao.

the plots thickens

maybe driving under fake number plate

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Ok....I this one I can finally see a crazy Asian inside.....

The asian SPG cheerleader in the passenger seat. :D

What did the person in the passenger seat gesture ah?

Ok....I this one I can finally see a crazy Asian inside.....

The asian SPG cheerleader in the passenger seat. :D

thanks again for saving me... [laugh]

Asian chicks rocks

That car plate SKS6645U no longer register to any car now. Maybe de-registered liao.

Maybe sold and changed plates.

These expats don't stay long in Singapore. 

Anyway, blame the drivers not the cars.

Stupid drivers ego, poor cars suffer.

Edited by DACH

lf he is an expat from financial industry and someone or EDMW can CSI out his identity, get newpaper and wan pao make a big news out of it, high chance can getn him out of job LOL especially nowadays many banks and asset management company value employe image to clients!!

he will be another anton casey 

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1

Cam car also no saints la. At 0:45 and 0:58 cam car play jam brake first. Seems like he purposely cut from 3rd lane to 1st lane just to block the angmoh.

yah, but if want to play on the road then just play on the road, braking to a stop in the middle of an expressway is just plain irresponsible and stupid.  A chain accident could just take place.  -_-  <_<

• Praise 1

KNNBCCB ang moh gao!!!! [mad]

sld be taken off the road, f**king doing such dangerous act in the middle of an expressway!!! [mad]

What that ang moh try to do, take photo? He doesn't know his behaviour also on candid camera and looks worse?

The cam car also drive funnily - in the beginning you can see he drive in an undecided way ... Twice he sped up to get ahead of the ferrari so I'd expect him to filter right and away. Then suddenly just because he saw a slow lorry in front, he decide to veer left to overtake the lorry, possibly cutting off the ferrari again.

Of course the ang moh gao fed up but it doesn't warrant stopping in the middle of the road. This kind if he kena bang backside ... insurance won't cover also.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2

What that ang moh try to do, take photo? He doesn't know his behaviour also on candid camera and looks worse?

The cam car also drive funnily - in the beginning you can see he drive in an undecided way ... Twice he sped up to get ahead of the ferrari so I'd expect him to filter right and away. Then suddenly just because he saw a slow lorry in front, he decide to veer left to overtake the lorry, possibly cutting off the ferrari again.

Of course the ang moh gao fed up but it doesn't warrant stopping in the middle of the road. This kind if he kena bang backside ... insurance won't cover also.

I think it all started with the merge lane, the cam car seem to want to stay ahead, at one point could see the red car nose ahead but then fall behind again, they could be side by side into the merging lane. The cam car may have forced the ang moh to the side or almost stopped by the road side into the merging lane. 

this type of merging lane is who dare wins, the slower one just follow behind and join the traffic later lor. If really feel humiliated and cannot live with it, then have a race game ( not that I encourage it), but to stop in the middle of an expressway like that is really trying to create accidents.  

Such action is not acceptable and endurable, doesnt matter what was the cause of it.  <_<

• Praise 4

I think it all started with the merge lane, the cam car seem to want to stay ahead, at one point could see the red car nose ahead but then fall behind again, they could be side by side into the merging lane. The cam car may have forced the ang moh to the side or almost stopped by the road side into the merging lane.

this type of merging lane is who dare wins, the slower one just follow behind and join the traffic later lor. If really feel humiliated and cannot live with it, then have a race game ( not that I encourage it), but to stop in the middle of an expressway like that is really trying to create accidents.

Such action is not acceptable and endurable, doesnt matter what was the cause of it. <_<

Merging lane normally most people seem to understand it's about taking turns ... left and right side vehicles alternating.

PIE (Changi) Lornie exit, for example, though congested in the morning, traffic is overall smooth if everyone just follow the convention.

• Praise 1

Merging lane normally most people seem to understand it's about taking turns ... left and right side vehicles alternating.

PIE (Changi) Lornie exit, for example, though congested in the morning, traffic is overall smooth if everyone just follow the convention.

yah usually the case under friendly conditions, but here it seems like an unfriendly one from the start.. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Also noticed that at 1:08 there is a segment edited out. 

Could have been more jam braking happening before the Amdk kenna baited to chut the stunt. 

Cam car also no saints la. At 0:45 and 0:58 cam car play jam brake first. Seems like he purposely cut from 3rd lane to 1st lane just to block the angmoh.

Maybe he chasing the lorry to check if his wife was in the lorry or not la..

I couldn't think of other reasons for such aggressive driving.

Maybe he chasing the lorry to check if his wife was in the lorry or not la..

I couldn't think of other reasons for such aggressive driving.

Scared lose face lor.

Ego problem.

• Praise 1

both should be taken off road.

in merging lane stay put if other want to edge forward. It won't cost you a cent or ego. There will bound to be a rear vehicle coming up stop and let you edge forward. it only a small matter in life and let be gracious everyone.

• Praise 2

actually cam car driver also playing-punk. Reminds me another video on the 350z, Asian but not crazy rich la...

↡ Advertisement