Good motor electrician

Luckcent

HI anyone knows and can recommend a good car electrician. I need to know whether it can be done to my car's front lights. One side cannot turn on automatically and only at times it lights up. My workshop mechanic says need to change the control module that cost more than $ 600. I wonder whether any electrician that can wire it from one side to the other light ( power line wire ) when it automatically lights up. Hope I have explained clearly. Its an old coe mitsubishi grandis. TIA

↡ Advertisement

Yeap, use a relay.

When the good side auto light up, it activates the relay which powers up the "not working side" which is then hardwired to the battery.

So all it takes is a relay and some wiring, plus protection fuses.

• Praise 2

Yeap, use a relay.

When the good side auto light up, it activates the relay which powers up the "not working side" which is then hardwired to the battery.

So all it takes is a relay and some wiring, plus protection fuses.

So it is possible contrary to what my mechanic says. Thanks, any recommendation ?

Yes, it's possible, you modify the wiring and make the working auto light on activate the bad one.

You might find accessories shop more helpful.

Those that sell alarms, hi-fi, ask them if they can rewire for you.

HI anyone knows and can recommend a good car electrician. I need to know whether it can be done to my car's front lights. One side cannot turn on automatically and only at times it lights up. My workshop mechanic says need to change the control module that cost more than $ 600. I wonder whether any electrician that can wire it from one side to the other light ( power line wire ) when it automatically lights up. Hope I have explained clearly. Its an old coe mitsubishi grandis. TIA

Hi Luckcent, I will recommend Ah Chew, mobile 97873871 whose workshop is at Sin Ming. Was referred to him by my regular mechanic. 

He's a good guy who charges very reasonably (not dependent on the badge on your ride) for his worksmanship. 

I ran into a tricky situation with my headlights bought from overseas and due to pins incompatibility, the new headlights couldn't work until the timely intervention of Ah Chew. Do give him a call to try out his services!

Hi Luckcent, I will recommend Ah Chew, mobile 97873871 whose workshop is at Sin Ming. Was referred to him by my regular mechanic. 

He's a good guy who charges very reasonably (not dependent on the badge on your ride) for his worksmanship. 

I ran into a tricky situation with my headlights bought from overseas and due to pins incompatibility, the new headlights couldn't work until the timely intervention of Ah Chew. Do give him a call to try out his services!

Thank you. Will call if I am around that area. 

↡ Advertisement