COE Bidding – 2nd Round of September 2018

Carbon82

do u guys think that Oct Cat A PQP will be the lowest or coe will drop further ?

My onw personal take is PQP is at all time low. It may go lower slightly but how much lower could that be ? If you have a car to renew COE now, this is the best time. Dont wait for the last train that will never come. Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement

nice!

i also booked the EX and my bid was revised at 15:59:14

Wah yrs more scary than mine, if the revised bid didn't go through then that's the end hv to wait next round. BTW how much AD bid for u? Congrats on getting yr Coe.

My friend booked the facelifted Mitsubishi Outlander last weekend.

Stock will only come in by early Nov or Dec.

But C&C already helped him secured the COE this round.

Weird?

Those who got their COE recently are lucky. Not because they got their COE but they got their car at a all time low price. Some may say the price drop may not have moved in tandem with COE but car price generally have come down quite a fair bit. Congrates to all who have gotten their COE this round .

My onw personal take is PQP is at all time low. It may go lower slightly but how much lower could that be ? If you have a car to renew COE now, this is the best time. Dont wait for the last train that will never come.

There is no last train.

Only how much you willingly to pay the ticket.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

There is no last train.

Only how much you willingly to pay the ticket. [laugh]

Last train meaning to wait for the lowest price that will never happen, and instead suddenly realise that COE price have gone up substantially.

Wah yrs more scary than mine, if the revised bid didn't go through then that's the end hv to wait next round. BTW how much AD bid for u? Congrats on getting yr Coe.

same as you 28,999

i was thinking the most go for other cars if don’t get within the 6 bids

congrats on getting your coe too!

Those who got their COE recently are lucky. Not because they got their COE but they got their car at a all time low price. Some may say the price drop may not have moved in tandem with COE but car price generally have come down quite a fair bit. Congrates to all who have gotten their COE this round .

who still dare to say car price never come down show them this. Hyundai Elantra Nov 2013 retail priced at $150k 1f631.png

post-7510-0-59973600-1537362244_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 1

and a new coe analyst guru has surfaced in mcf

ð¬ð

Haha, not really. I was just looking at the trend and live bidding pattern over the last few COE tenders.

Just an observation that this round was very slow for Cat A and this could be indicative of the trend for the next few rounds against the backdrop of a slowing GDP and unemployment numbers.

I won't be monitoring any more since I have already got my COE.

Told you guys don't panic, sure will get your COE one. Some even want to top up??? Don't be stupid, COE going down, you top up for guaranteed bid. SE laughing to the bank, treat his fellow SE colleagues jiak hai di lao!!!

• Praise 3

Me too. Vios non-gtd. Also got on first bid.

Congrats!!!

My friend booked the facelifted Mitsubishi Outlander last weekend.

Stock will only come in by early Nov or Dec.

But C&C already helped him secured the COE this round.

Weird?

COE validity is 6 months and so in time for the delivery. Mine is Jan/Feb 19 and C&C also bid for me this round.

Went to Kia and Nissan show room at Ubi last Sat at around 4pm, bo lang....

Just renewed my SSS, dont mind to scrap and buy new if car drop to 50k plus OTR....

Edited by Hachi
  • Praise 1

COE validity is 6 months and so in time for the delivery. Mine is Jan/Feb 19 and C&C also bid for me this round.

Pretty risky.

If the stocks don't come on time, means either you have to choose another model or forgo and re-bid the COE again. 

Went to Kia and Nissan show room at Ubi last Sat at around 4pm, bo lang....

KIA Leng Kee Showroom is bigger and thus more crowded.

Nissan think their business is going down, because of their range of cars selling now. 

Pretty risky.

If the stocks don't come on time, means either you have to choose another model or forgo and re-bid the COE again.

It is ok as I dun lose anything. Is C&C lost if stocks not in time.

KIA Leng Kee Showroom is bigger and thus more crowded.

Nissan think their business is going down, because of their range of cars selling now.

Demand is slowing because "it is becoming very fashionable not to drive so much, maybe not to even own a car, and to take public transport more, to take the trains more and to take the buses more, even to walk and to cycle". Source:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/fashionable-young-adults-singapore-not-to-own-car-sitoh-yih-pin-10736852

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2