• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:46 PM

AlessandroCorsa
  • AlessandroCorsa
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

2018-ds3-crossback-06.jpg

2018-ds3-crossback-01.jpg

2018-ds3-crossback-02.jpg

2018-ds3-crossback-03.jpg

2018-ds3-crossback-07.jpg

2018-ds3-crossback-11.jpg

S0-presentation-video-ds-3-crossback-ell

2018-ds3-crossback-31.jpg

2018-ds3-crossback-35.jpg

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:53 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The French never fails to excite the senses

But always fails some point in time during ownership

[smash]

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:05 PM

donchew76
  • donchew76
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The French never fails to excite the senses

But always fails some point in time during ownership

[smash]

Which car never fails in some point of ownership?

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:21 AM

Lchong
  • Lchong
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The design, interior and exterior wise makes me feel uneasy 

Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:55 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks like a spaceship...

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:09 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I find the French design is not bad but I find their culture very queer.

Take their DS4 for example. The first half of the car is very well designed but the 2nd half is like the car designer felt he's not paid enough and decided to go on strike. It literally might be the case for the French actually. The rear windows don't wind down instead you get it swivel in an odd angle that's not really useful like the triangular front window on a classic vw beetle. The actual problem is the car's short wheelbase, the rear door has not much space left after the front had been designed and hence it cannot accommodate for the windows to wind down. It becomes a not so functional or a dysfunctional hatchback. LoL...it's as if the car maker is trying to play a prank on its car buyers. It doesn't really bothers Citroen...I think. Got to hand it to them.

I will not be surprised if this new car will come with something queer as well.

I think this car got the similar issue. Looking at the rear window it will not be able to wind down fully. The window will obviously hit the wheel arch. So they add this shark fin design so that the window wouldn't look too weird if it just wind down half way. It will just level with the tip of the shark fin.

Edited by Watwheels, 16 September 2018 - 10:21 PM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: citroen , citroends , crossback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users